Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

just posted this in another thread
Sent my mobile ticket to somebody on my friends list ,disappeared into the ether.
Contacted customer services ,30mins hold, finally got through and thought I had sorted it but no
they had sent my son a print at home one of his ticket instead
Another 40 mins wait on the phone and a guy picks up who obviously knew what he was doing , 5 minutes later all done and he even said he will phone me back on Thurs to check it was all sorted
Very professional and more knowledgeable than the usual. I would hazard a guess as Management but some people there know what they are doing ... just some don't
In my experience of 30 years working in customer services, banking, local government and engineering it is unlikely that Management know what they are doing.

If you are in a cup scheme and can’t attend or transfer your ticket are you entitled to a refund? What are a customers (we aren’t fans anymore) rights?
Citymatters?
In previous seasons you could cancel your ticket and get a refund, but would then no longer be on the cup scheme and would lose the 100/200 points for joining the scheme.

How do I get to the print at home option can't find it anywhere, City really need to invest in some decent web builders and customer service.

I have managed to get a season card after many years of trying. I have also signed up for all of the cup schemes. My seat is in level 3 of the Colin Bell stand.
If that stand is closed for the Carabao cup game against Wycombe will I be allocated a different seat elsewhere by the club or will I be able to choose which stand I want to sit in?

I have managed to get a season card after many years of trying. I have also signed up for all of the cup schemes. My seat is in level 3 of the Colin Bell stand.
If that stand is closed for the Carabao cup game against Wycombe will I be allocated a different seat elsewhere by the club or will I be able to choose which stand I want to sit in?
They will chose one for you.
If you are not happy with that you phone them up and change it.(good luck with that)
Think that what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.