Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

West Ham and Leeds money will be in accounts in the next couple of days.

seems like they are processing in batches - i sold wolves, leeds and leicester and says all due the 7th Jan but only received 1 (i presume wolves as thats 45 days old+)

seems like they are processing in batches - i sold wolves, leeds and leicester and says all due the 7th Jan but only received 1 (i presume wolves as thats 45 days old+)
Just had to email them as it says they refunded me for the Wolves game on 7th Jan but so far no money in from them.

Sold Leeds, wolves and Leicester from Dec and looks like the monies just came in at 12 there… and early! :)

Been paid for Leicester and Chelsea already. First time used it and needed two on the spin!!

Well done City.

Gone from 60 days to 5 days and now the exchange has disappeared off the site.

It has its uses with Covid twice already this season and multiple STs, but there are big flaws still needing to be sorted.

Gone from 60 days to 5 days and now the exchange has disappeared off the site.

It has its uses with Covid twice already this season and multiple STs, but there are big flaws still needing to be sorted.
Yeah strange . The option has dropped off my account.

I've just purchased a ticket for tomorrow for a mate do i just email him what City have sent as it mentions to download to the Iphone/Google wallet ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.