Seasoncard - 2021/22

Haha. You can’t make it up, just had an email from City saying the window is now open and I’m on auto renewal, little too late as I’ve already wasted an hour.

Email just arrived. Telling me not to worry as I’m on DD scheme and will auto renew. Pity I’ve already done it and paid in full. Doh!!!!

Bizarre this renewing automatically if you previously did it by DD. Surely they should be wanting a positive confirmation that you're at least still alive!

I haven't had any comms from the club on renewing, apart from the letter "from Pep", and only know about it from on here.

Also, what if we're still on reduced capacity come August? Ballots? Face-masks?

I want to get back to games but not sure I can be arsed with the palaver tbh.

I've got a week to think about it...

EDIT: Email's arrived while I was typing that. Typical.

@Prestwich_Blue Colin this was posted on FB by one of your City Matters colleagues.

The Club have just posted details of season card renewals… Myself and colleagues on the City Matters committee pushed very hard for a scheme where fans could defer their season ticket for one season. This was to help anybody who might have lost their job or income during the pandemic and needed a breather. A key element of what we agreed was that that a fan could get their old season ticket back in the same seat next August.
City have reneged on this and are now saying your old seat cannot be guaranteed, I am incandescent! Our committee are urgently trying to contact the club to change this. I will keep you all posted.
I'm not great at Twitter but if you could all bombard City with your opinion on this matter I would be really grateful. Is it best that we all do it at the same time for maximum impact? Advice please

Is this the case and do you think it is likely they may change their mind? My friend was all for deferring but even though he doesn't want to go right now feels like he will have to renew to retain his seat.
Really outrageous that the club is effectively blackmailing us into renewing this coming season. I’d decided to defer but it’s taken me years to get two seats with my son in a location I prefer ( CB Level 1) . Surely “defer” means just that not “you give up your seat and you may or may not get something separate or together in a corner on your own or in 93:20 at twice the price offered to you the following year”. Poor show City. Thanks to City Matters for trying. Who do we e mail to show our disgust? Regards Durham Blue

Help - If I'm deferring do I just select 'Not sure, keep my seat for the time being'?

I have done that a couple of time but cannot find any acknowledgement that my decision is registered!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.