Seasoncard - 2021/22

There is no deferral option on online. You have to ring up to defer.
When you click the link in your email to Amend Seasoncard, it gives you the options "Yes, I want to renew now" or "Not sure, keep my seat for the time being". It also includes my Friends and Family. I'm going to defer, but I can't confirm that it works because I haven't done it yet.

Its not the deferral. The club have once again not explained this very well. You choose the "Not sure" option if you are not renewing for a specific person in your friends and family. If you want to defer or cancel you will have to ring up and before the 16th otherwise the auto renewal may kick in

Its not the deferral. The club have once again not done this very well. You choose the "Not sure" option if you are not renewing for a specific person in your friends and family. If you want to defer or cancel you will have to ring up
"Not done this very well" is an understatement. I was going to defer for 4 tickets including myself. It sounds as if you have to phone up if you want to do anything other than renew. I'm going to leave it a few days before trying. If they tell me I can't defer Friends and Family due to GDPR or suchlike I will go ballistic. 2 of our ticket holders are in Portugal and won't be back before the deadline.

When you log into mancity.com , click the tickets tab and then you will see your name at the top on the right hand side . click your name and all shall be revealed .
I can get onto that and enter the family & Friends info but it will not register it against the F&F.
Normally no problem but since yesterday nothing..

i have 2 season tickets - both adults but the (6 credits owed from 19/20) seems to be different.. anyone experienced this?

I cant think of any extras sold via ticket exchange. Pretty confident its 6 credits on each ticket.

Deposit categorySeasoncard 19/20 CreditSum‪£‬215.80
Deposit categorySeasoncard 19/20 CreditSum‪£‬258.96

i have 2 season tickets - both adults but the (6 credits owed from 19/20) seems to be different.. anyone experienced this?

I cant think of any extras sold via ticket exchange. Pretty confident its 6 credits on each ticket.

Deposit categorySeasoncard 19/20 CreditSum‪£‬215.80
Deposit categorySeasoncard 19/20 CreditSum‪£‬258.96
That sounds like 5 credits and 6 credits, each at £43.16. Maybe one of your ticket exchange deals didn't get sold.

I can get onto that and enter the family & Friends info but it will not register it against the F&F.
Normally no problem but since yesterday nothing..
click on manage friends and family. Then click edit next to the the friend or family members name in the box that opens and then tick the box to add them as a member of your city family group.

2 1/2 hours on phone started at caller 259 went to 12 then cut off !!!!!!
now on line and it’s been processing payment for 20 mins
WTF !!!

That sounds like 5 credits and 6 credits, each at £43.16. Maybe one of your ticket exchange deals didn't get sold.
yeah correct - my ticket is 820 / 19 is £43.16 a game. strange cause we def missed 6 home games arsenal, burnley, liverpool, newcastle, bournemouth and norwich.

I think everything else was balanced before so it should be £259 x2.

Rang up SS and was 107 in queue, ill try next week. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.