Seasoncard - 2021/22

click on manage friends and family. Then click edit next to the the friend or family members name in the box that opens and then tick the box to add them as a member of your city family group.
I cannot add another friend to my list..
It takes it but nothing then shows

Its not the deferral. The club have once again not explained this very well. You choose the "Not sure" option if you are not renewing for a specific person in your friends and family. If you want to defer or cancel you will have to ring up and before the 16th otherwise the auto renewal may kick in
Nice one mate I'm glad I read this.
I've just hit "not sure" and presumed this was the defer.
Thanks for the heads up

click on manage friends and family. Then click edit next to the the friend or family members name in the box that opens and then tick the box to add them as a member of your city family group.
I have been trying to add a new friend but nothing happened after I entered the details. This was yesterday so not overnight, tried again today and still nothing. Clearly there is a problem.

I have been trying to add a new friend but nothing happened after I entered the details. This was yesterday so not overnight, tried again today and still nothing. Clearly there is a problem.
I have exactly the same issue ? I have been on the phone for 45 mins and i'm still on number 78 .

We've had confirmation from the club that the wording means if you defer, you will be guaranteed your seat in 22/23 unless they have to remove it for some reason (e.g. expanded disabled bays, new hospitality offerings, some other ground works).

So even if you renewed and that happened, you'd still have to relocate. They won't sell it as a seasoncard to someone else.

Typical City. If there's 99 correct ways to explain things and 1 shit one, they'll pick the shit one every time. Their communication skills are absolutely fucking awful. They should have either explained fully or said nothing.

So you can safely defer.
Thank you for this and the sterling thankless work you do on our behalf, which can't be easy given that City are impossible. What they have told you doesn't make a whole lot of sense though. If you apply that theory to people renewing for next season they should add a clause "renewing your season ticket for next season doesn't guarantee your seat will be available for the following season! If it really is for removals of seats it would affect so few why mention it at all? Could they update the page to be more precise with what the policy really is?

A full season off and still the issues about supporters communication is still shite.
Feck season tickets get this sorted out first.

Thank you for this and the sterling thankless work you do on our behalf, which can't be easy given that City are impossible. What they have told you doesn't make a whole lot of sense though. If you apply that theory to people renewing for next season they should add a clause "renewing your season ticket for next season doesn't guarantee your seat will be available for the following season! If it really is for removals of seats it would affect so few why mention it at all?
Exactly the point some of my CM colleagues have made. It might not affect anyone so either don't mention it unless there is a problem or say something like "Please note that any renewal, whether deferred or not, will always be subject to that seat being available during the season. A seat not being available may occur because of work done within the stadium that would lead to that seat, and those close to it, being removed".

Anyone relocating beware that you might be getting someone's seats who have deferred for this year and therefore you will have to re-locate again in 12 months time.
Cannot believe that this has not been made a serious issue to overcome..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.