Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone relocating beware that you might be getting someone's seats who have deferred for this year and therefore you will have to re-locate again in 12 months time.
Cannot believe that this has not been made a serious issue to overcome..
If I understand what @Prestwich_Blue is saying , that isn't the case, I'm guessing deffered seats won't be offered for relocation and will be sold next season to matchday ticket buyers. Could be wrong though.

Thx for the update Prestwich_Blue. We appreciate you and other CM colleagues efforts.

The cynical view would be that, and its proven by posts on here, by wording in such a way and exclusively for deferral ST
Holders only, they have forced some to renew as they believed if they deferred they may lose their seat by deferring. When in fact the wording is only a general warning to any season ticket holder and applies every season, that they may "lose" their current seat should that seat be involved in any future groundworks/hospitality changes during following ST period.
All now cleared up and that these deferred seats will be sold game by game and not available during relocation window

Exactly the point some of my CM colleagues have made. It might not affect anyone so either don't mention it unless there is a problem or say something like "Please note that any renewal, whether deferred or not, will always be subject to that seat being available during the season. A seat not being available may occur because of work done within the stadium that would lead to that seat, and those close to it, being removed".
Indeed. So what concerns me is they don't remove/update the statement, next season my seat isn't available to me but still in the ground and all I can say is "Prestwich blue said I could have it back"?

Well the online stuff crashed on me so now back on phone and currently number 86
Good luck mate was number 83 yesterday after couldnt get it to give me my credit back on line and here you go took 2hours 15 mins to through!

Well the online stuff crashed on me so now back on phone and currently number 86
Apparently it crashed yesterday due to world wide outage problem, funny but know lots of friends using different websites and hard ware at work.and none of them had any of their website crash ! The truth is the whole system City use is cheap and nasty every year when it gets busy due too cup ticket sales, season ticket renewals the system fails, even the City website app crashes when its busy ! Guy at ticket office told me yesterday he spent most of the day having to apologise to callers waiting for hours to get through only to tell them the system had crashed and he couldnt do anything ! How can the richest club in the world use such poor technology! No wonder the guy who hacked the system that led to our UEFA sanction found it so easy to hack our email !

I got to caller 45 then it went dead . I rang back and i'm now 119 in the queue . How can they be so poor ?
Happened to me yesterday, I was caller 32 then the line went dead. Tried online but no luck, I kept fucking it up, then went back to the telephone to be told I was caller 152. Anyway 2 hours 35 later I was sorted and have now renewed for me and my 3 sons.

Thx for the update Prestwich_Blue. We appreciate you and other CM colleagues efforts.

The cynical view would be that, and its proven by posts on here, by wording in such a way and exclusively for deferral ST
Holders only, they have forced some to renew as they believed if they deferred they may lose their seat by deferring. When in fact the wording is only a general warning to any season ticket holder and applies every season, that they may "lose" their current seat should that seat be involved in any future groundworks/hospitality changes during following ST period.
All now cleared up and that these deferred seats will be sold game by game and not available during relocation window
Was it miss wording or back tracking though? Prior to this the ticket office had told a couple of people on this forum that if they deferred they may not get their seat back next year. No mention that it would be due to the possibility of groundwork/expansion etc.

I got to caller 45 then it went dead . I rang back and i'm now 119 in the queue . How can they be so poor ?
Same yesterday day cut off at 39 after 2hours and then was number 96 took another 2 hours 15m to get through. Also when you get to the last 20 or so it jumps up and down to 10 back to 15 and back and so on apparently if the operated takes a break it jumps back and forth to the next free operator what a fucking joke .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.