Seasoncard - 2021/22

Everyone will have their own reasons. Mine are numerous. I have Had health issues after being diagnosed with a curved spine and fractures in my back, which gives me mobility issues, and like Tolmie has said, I don’t want to make a financial commitment in the current climate with no guarantee of actually seeing all the games. Less of a reason but still a small factor is the unsociable KO times.
I will take the 12 months to see how my health is and see how the pandemic is before finally taking a permanent decision.
Hopefully in 12 months time when we should be something more like normality things will look different

Serious question, why are so many people deffering? is it due to financial problems or still not sure about mixing in a stadium yet, I'm not criticising anybody just curious
My reason is that because my wife came into what was the shielded category I have been very careful about what I have done over the past 15 months. We are now going out and, for example, visiting restaurants but I really don't want to mix with 50,000 people at this stage (assuming that number is even allowed) although that will hopefully change over future months. Although I have no idea how many have deferred I suspect it may be more than they envisaged which will have contributed to the chaos in this respect.

On the direct debit scheme & understand this should auto-renew. Checked account & no season card details recorded & no way of renewing online. Been ringing for 3 days trying to clarify what’s going on. Today I got a text message with a different supporter number informing me that I hadn't renewed.
Anyone got a clue what’s going on?

Not scared of the virus in the slightest ... VAR is bad enough but the new rules on masks , social distancing , gaining entry alone will a pain in the arse, the Showsec hitlers will be enjoying their new power , nah , i’m done .
It's a combination of things for me... All of the above plus SWMBO is highly vulnerable so it feels like the right thing to do. Take a gap year and hopefully I will be itching to get back next season... Time will tell

Me and my pal have to relocate due to stadium alterations they were supposed to contact us end of play today just sent email giving me a seat on my own with a link for view from seat doesn’t state how far from front etc we are does anyone know where you can view stadium seating plan with detailed rows etc TIA

Serious question, why are so many people deffering? is it due to financial problems or still not sure about mixing in a stadium yet, I'm not criticising anybody just curious
For me I need to arrange childcare , then I don’t want to pay a direct debit for then games to be ballots, I’d love to go back to a full stadium

I really think we will be in another lockdown in winter

Can someone help me please. My ticket is sorted but my daughter"s is a problem. She knows that work and children commitments means she could only attend about half the games. When that happens my son uses her ticket will that be allowed next year or will there be new technology at the turnstiles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.