Seasoncard - 2021/22

For me I need to arrange childcare , then I don’t want to pay a direct debit for then games to be ballots, I’d love to go back to a full stadium

I really think we will be in another lockdown in winter
Hope your wrong otherwise we are in a real mess, 100% of people that want the Vaccine will have been offered it by then, so what happens next? It's the end of the road unfortunately

Can someone help me please. My ticket is sorted but my daughter"s is a problem. She knows that work and children commitments means she could only attend about half the games. When that happens my son uses her ticket will that be allowed next year or will there be new technology at the turnstiles?
Somewhere on this thread Prestwich Blue posted that the club were looking to make the new tech s/tickets transferable so hopefully you'll be ok.

Can someone help me please. My ticket is sorted but my daughter"s is a problem. She knows that work and children commitments means she could only attend about half the games. When that happens my son uses her ticket will that be allowed next year or will there be new technology at the turnstiles?
Further up the thread I posted the T&Cs for the new season. Now updated to take account of mobile tickets and technology. Whilst there's no detail on the 'how' there is a categorical point that a season ticket holder can transfer if they inform the club. Which actually is great news for the many people like your daughter so long as she informs the club (assuming to stop illegal resale without thier permission)

Serious question, why are so many people deffering? is it due to financial problems or still not sure about mixing in a stadium yet, I'm not criticising anybody just curious
VAR at the games which I'm unhappy about, ridiculous kick off times I'm unhappy about, but a general belief that, in the midst of a pandemic, I won't feel comfortable travelling to games crammed in with so many people on the tram, which is how I travel to the stadium.

I deferred my ticket today. I'm more than pleased the option was offered. I've received both jabs, I'm protected, but I'm in a vulnerable group and we don't know, as far as I'm concerned, where the next few months will take us.

I'd prefer to stay alive rather than risk my health over a game of football.

Me and my pal have to relocate due to stadium alterations they were supposed to contact us end of play today just sent email giving me a seat on my own with a link for view from seat doesn’t state how far from front etc we are does anyone know where you can view stadium seating plan with detailed rows etc TIA
Here you go mate

Further up the thread I posted the T&Cs for the new season. Now updated to take account of mobile tickets and technology. Whilst there's no detail on the 'how' there is a categorical point that a season ticket holder can transfer if they inform the club. Which actually is great news for the many people like your daughter so long as she informs the club (assuming to stop illegal resale without thier permission)
That's always been the case, as I've already pointed out to you.

If someone deferres and at some point they fancy a game will the deferred person have preference over cityzens or visa versa, also will a deferred person be eligible for away tickets under the current criteria of season card holder with points?

If someone deferres and at some point they fancy a game will the deferred person have preference over cityzens or visa versa, also will a deferred person be eligible for away tickets under the current criteria of season card holder with points?
So many unanswered questions and certainly the club have been less that clear with a lot of things eg keeping the same seat after deferment.

I'd guess on this using logic (haha) that if deferred you'll go to the bottom of the pile. Imagine being a Cityzen member(hate that name) and tickets are available but, after paying whatever it is to become a member somebody paying nothing and essentially 'in neutral for the season' gets dibs on tickets first. There will possibly be a percentage available to deferers but doubt even the club know what they're going to do yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.