Seasoncard - 2021/22

On the direct debit scheme & understand this should auto-renew. Checked account & no season card details recorded & no way of renewing online. Been ringing for 3 days trying to clarify what’s going on. Today I got a text message with a different supporter number informing me that I hadn't renewed.
Anyone got a clue what’s going
Use the chat option from the site - apparently much quicker

I've chosen to defer.

I think it's brilliant of the club to provide the option personally.

I have no health issues, the decision is based purely on the uncertainty in every area of life currently.
Had so many things we were looking forward to pulled from under us, if we went through a season with games being pulled I think that would be me done at the Etihad.
Another 12 months won't hurt. If, as we all hope, City lift the CL I'll miss out from my own choosing.
(All the messing about with this seasons CL has played a part in my decision too)

So many unanswered questions and certainly the club have been less that clear with a lot of things eg keeping the same seat after deferment.

I'd guess on this using logic (haha) that if deferred you'll go to the bottom of the pile. Imagine being a Cityzen member(hate that name) and tickets are available but, after paying whatever it is to become a member somebody paying nothing and essentially 'in neutral for the season' gets dibs on tickets first. There will possibly be a percentage available to deferers but doubt even the club know what they're going to do yet.
These are conversations that needed answers before renewals went live, as it could affect people renewal choices.

So many unanswered questions and certainly the club have been less that clear with a lot of things eg keeping the same seat after deferment.

I'd guess on this using logic (haha) that if deferred you'll go to the bottom of the pile. Imagine being a Cityzen member(hate that name) and tickets are available but, after paying whatever it is to become a member somebody paying nothing and essentially 'in neutral for the season' gets dibs on tickets first. There will possibly be a percentage available to deferers but doubt even the club know what they're going to do yet.
I don't think it was clear on the website.
Thankfully the email clarifies it:

"You will retain any Ticket Points accrued in previous seasons and have the opportunity to purchase your Seasoncard seat back for the 2022/23 season, subject to any configuration changes to the Etihad Stadium."

I take the above to mean your existing seat if you deferred

I don't think it was clear on the website.
Thankfully the email clarifies it:

"You will retain any Ticket Points accrued in previous seasons and have the opportunity to purchase your Seasoncard seat back for the 2022/23 season, subject to any configuration changes to the Etihad Stadium."

I take the above to mean your existing seat if you deferred
Yeah that bits been cleared up but @mrtwiceaseason was posting about tickets this season and if defered S/C holders would have priority over Cityzens.

Yeah that bits been cleared up but @mrtwiceaseason was posting about tickets this season and if defered S/C holders would have priority over Cityzens.
Not sure that they would because they don't or haven't used points to prioritise tickets for matchday buyers for a few years now. Though they used to and don't know why they stopped.

I've deferred, and expect to be bottom of the pile in all honesty.
I've just looked to see if I could get a Cityzens Membership, and get:

"Cannot sell membership cards. Membership not found or not active"

Backs up the first line.
So defer, but you can't be a member - hence bottom of list :)

Been on hold for 55mins with F&F issue. Have a work commitment in 10
Cant see chat option on website. Can anyone help direct me
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.