Seasoncard - 2021/22

Still nothing unfortunately. Ah well, it's a bit like when you were a kid waiting for Christmas! :-)
Yes,you desperately want Santa to bring you a Johnny Seven OMA, and you end up with a shiny sixpence and a crappy orange . He always was a bit of a twat was that Santa in the 1960s.

Prices will be frozen. There'll be an offer of taking the season off due to partial vaccination programme. Informal Ticket sharing amongst family and friends will end. All e-tickets via an app. Photo ID will be required. Uefa and City Execs continue to put their goals and needs ahead of fans.

Only thing still outstanding is whether the pies will go up.

Prices will be frozen. There'll be an offer of taking the season off due to partial vaccination programme. Informal Ticket sharing amongst family and friends will end. All e-tickets via an app. Photo ID will be required. Uefa and City Execs continue to put their goals and needs ahead of fans.

Only thing still outstanding is whether the pies will go up.
Ragamuffin. Or is that barm?

14.00 check: I still haven’t found anything. @RegMuffin is your post speculation or have you heard something. It's now telling me that I don't have anything to renew!! :-(

EDIT: Scrub the last sentence it now says I can renew for the 2019/2020 season!! :-)

There'll be an offer of taking the season off due to partial vaccination programme
Your post started going wrong from there on because by 17th August the vaccination programme will be finished. My 19 year old son has an appointment for his first in 2 weeks so his second will be by mid August. Though they may well offer the season off as a gesture.

14.00 check: I still haven’t found anything. @RegMuffin is your post speculation or have you heard something. It's now telling me that I don't have anything to renew!! :-(

EDIT: Scrub the last sentence it now says I can renew for the 2019/2020 season!! :-)
Speculation but I bet he's bang on (apart from the vaccination thing)

I have been told about the E-Ticket's but don't know whether we will get choice or not. As previously mentioned not everyone has the means or know how to use them.

This could be embarrassing for City if some of the things mentioned like facial recognition or etickets are pushed

Many will fuck it off for good.

I know plenty now seriously thinking of not bothering just through VAR.

More hoops to jump through and many will leave it

You can become accustomed to watching it on telly.

This could be embarrassing for City if some of the things mentioned like facial recognition or etickets are pushed

Many will fuck it off for good.

I know plenty now seriously thinking of not bothering just through VAR.

More hoops to jump through and many will leave it

You can become accustomed to watching it on telly.
Don't know about that, watching on telly has reminded me how much better going to games is.

Ok, I'm back. No news, although I've had 4 emails from various people while I've been away.
I'm guessing they meant 10.00 pm not 10.00 am!! Save the rush because some people will be in bed by then! ;-)
Work to do now.
Plus the last hour of Ken Bruce, the great DJ (do they still call them that?)
I was just reading another thread in which stewart was incorrectly used instead of steward and for some reason Ed Stewart came to mind.
A bit worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.