Seasoncard - 2021/22

Don't know what the Clubs reasoning is but every other club doing it have all stated because it better for the environment
But would it be better for the environment if it all went wrong and we ended up having to print from home? False 'economy' and false environmental assistance. IMHO

Right, I'll be back for the 16.00 watch. Get yourselves a cuppa in the meantime. :-)

14.00 check: I still haven’t found anything. @RegMuffin is your post speculation or have you heard something. It's now telling me that I don't have anything to renew!! :-(

EDIT: Scrub the last sentence it now says I can renew for the 2019/2020 season!! :-)
Renew as I reckon we will walk the league

Could the Chairmans end of season Part-3 be where the announcement is made?
Mmmm good thinking Gray. I'll listen out for that in part 3. Thanks. :-)

16.00 check up: Nope, still nothing. So if Gray is right, which could be highly likely, do I miss the next few check ups and wait until part 3 of the Chairman's end of season video?

I will think about it between now and the 17.00 check up time. See you later maybe. :-)

Ed "Stewpot" Stewart!!
Another Radio One stalwart of the 1970s.
I have a feeling his name came up in investigations following Savile. But l think l might be thinking of a Manchester DJ whose name escapes me.
I am listening on BBC Sounds to several series called 'the Corrupted' from just after WW2 to today which uses music from the 60s and 70s to give historical context to various events surrounding London 'villains' and CID, old politicians, Christine Keeler etc. To my surprise I can remember most of the words of popular songs even by Freddie and the Dreamers. Funny thing memory.

I have a feeling his name came up in investigations following Savile. But l think l might be thinking of a Manchester DJ whose name escapes me.
I am listening on BBC Sounds to several series called 'the Corrupted' from just after WW2 to today which uses music from the 60s and 70s to give historical context to various events surrounding London 'villains' and CID, old politicians, Christine Keeler etc. To my surprise I can remember most of the words of popular songs even by Freddie and the Dreamers. Funny thing memory.
The Manchester DJ who was a friend of Jimmy Saville was "Ugli Ray Terret" who passed away recently.
His demise was reported on Bluemoon with much mirth and glee!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.