Seasoncard - 2021/22

This could be embarrassing for City if some of the things mentioned like facial recognition or etickets are pushed

Many will fuck it off for good.

I know plenty now seriously thinking of not bothering just through VAR.

More hoops to jump through and many will leave it

You can become accustomed to watching it on telly.
Think they have already been told the facial recognition thing is a no go from a legal standpoint.

E-Tickets I don't have an issue with personally but they need to think about how they cater for those who cannot or don't want to use them.

Speculation but I bet he's bang on (apart from the vaccination thing)

I have been told about the E-Ticket's but don't know whether we will get choice or not. As previously mentioned not everyone has the means or know how to use them.
Given the absolute mess of issuing e-mails with broken links to download for the Everton game, and failing to acknowledge it until the day before the game should be interesting.

15.00 update: Still nothing. Ah well, maybe they meant Friday. After all (in the good/bad(?)) old days most people got paid on a Friday so they possibly think we will have more money tomorrow?

Ok, ok, I'm clutching at straws here but it could be that they got the days mixed up. :-)

Could someone tell me what’s Covid wrong with having a season card that you swipe yourself in with that nobody else has to touch? Are they worried about you getting Covid from yourself?
Aha, now BBS it could be they are worried we could give the machine Covid? Then it wouldn't be able to smell our season card going into the little slot? ;-)

Could someone tell me what’s Covid wrong with having a season card that you swipe yourself in with that nobody else has to touch? Are they worried about you getting Covid from yourself?
Think it's all part of the plan to do away with older /OAP card holders those 50+ must be a mare for our profit per game ratio.

Less S/C holders more one game at 2 or 3 times the S/C price and more money in the Club shop. Covid is a bit of an excuse to move forward with a cull.

Don't know what the Clubs reasoning is but every other club doing it have all stated because it better for the environment

Think it's all part of the plan to do away with older /OAP card holders those 50+ must be a mare for our profit per game ratio.

Less S/C holders more one game at 2 or 3 times the S/C price and more money in the Club shop. Covid is a bit of an excuse to move forward with a cull.
You mean they are going to cull us the same way they did the deer in RHS Bridgewater or the badgers all round the country. I'm going in disguise to the matches then. Anyone want to give me a lend of one of those funny hats they were wearing in Porto? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.