Seasoncard - 2021/22

No idea. They are obviously taking the stance that everyone must have a smart phone or printer. It’s probably something that should be raised via city matters?
Brilliant.

My dad doesn't have phone or the printer (or the inclination to get either), and I live two hours away. So I'll have to print his and meet him outside which will be a major pain in the arse especially on a night match.
They haven't thought this through have they?

Not from me. I agree the emotion from the players after scoring a goal has been much enhanced in the tournament since supporters have been allowed back into stadiums, but VAR?

There haven't been many goals scored without the doubt of VAR rearing it's ugly head.

VAR has killed live football for me. The crowd can sing Sweet Caroline all they like, but I'll be dammed if I'm going to spend a fortune to sit and wait for a purple screen to declare a goal valid or not.

Imagine the goal Vinny scored against united in 2012, and we had to sit on our hands for two minutes waiting for it to be declared valid, or even worse, Aguero's moment?

Nah. I'm out of it, and I'm not regretting my decision to defer whatsoever.

The crap of VAR has reinforced my decision never to watch a live Premier League game ever again.
Typical whinging post that seems all too common from those with a certain mentality on here. If you don’t want to go, piss off and let someone have your seat.

VAR is not going to go away any time soon.

Brilliant.

My dad doesn't have phone or the printer (or the inclination to get either), and I live two hours away. So I'll have to print his and meet him outside which will be a major pain in the arse especially on a night match.
They haven't thought this through have they?
I'll get dogs abuse for this but I think they want to drive out the older fan's they have all the age info and in the next 10 years alot will qualify for o a p discount tickets well done city shit on the fans who did the hard yards welcome tourists may as well have a green and gold 3rd kit

Accessing via card takes seconds whereas accessing by phone will lead to delays for everyone getting in.
It'd take even less time if people used the cards properly. They're NFC enabled so all you have to do is hold them close enough to the scanner. Yet most people stick them in the barcode reader, despite the fact they don't have a barcode.

It’d be fine at most grounds but the doddery old bastards who go to city, and I proudly count myself as one of those, will ensure it’s a complete disaster……
As a FOC who has to cope with a lot of tech as I'm still working I'd say based on the Everton game it's the club that has to ensure that supporters can enter easily. I have a work iPhone 8 that has NFC capability and the scanners at M1 entrance were struggling with all phones. The steward was even telling people to put their phones in the slot where you put your seasoncard in FFS.

Even the small queue of people in front of me were having to try repeatedly to get their phone read and they were switching between the two turnstiles. If mobile ticketing is how it will be then they need to install up to date scanners. There wasn't an age gap in the people that couldn't get in quickly as no-one did.

I'll get dogs abuse for this but I think they want to drive out the older fan's they have all the age info and in the next 10 years alot will qualify for o a p discount tickets well done city shit on the fans who did the hard yards welcome tourists may as well have a green and gold 3rd kit
You are right.

You will get dogs’ abuse. And deserve it.

Do you seriously think that there is some secret cabal hatching plots to piss off long standing supporters? If so you are seriously deluded (or a Rag?).

If I was in charge of revenue at the club I wouldn't want 'me' as a paying customer.

Seasoncard at £270, never spends a penny on food or drink in the stadium or on merchandise, only attends all home domestic Cup games and very selective with knockout CL games.

This type of supporter clearly isn't the target demographic but its not entirely clear that the club is actively trying to get rid of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.