Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just to agree with both of you, Wembley was absolutely incredible the other night. I went to the Carabao Cup final, Everton in the league and the Champions League final so I've had a fair bit of "normality" if you can call it that, but Tuesday night was one of those experiences that's right up there with anything I've ever had with City
Completely agree.

Had a season tickets delivered from another PL club for previous occupants.

Imagine being that organised that you send tickets out 6 weeks before the season.

If you want to claim the moral high ground then cancel your season card and don’t defer. Another Blue would love to have that season card and you said you were done with top flight football.
Moral high ground? WTF are you on about?

Don't tell me what to do, sitting on your high horse casting your judgement.

My seat is now available for anyone that wants to buy it.

I'm not hogging anything.

Typical whinging post that seems all too common from those with a certain mentality on here. If you don’t want to go, piss off and let someone have your seat.

VAR is not going to go away any time soon.
Maybe I will piss off, who knows, eh?

Moral high ground? WTF are you on about?

Don't tell me what to do, sitting on your high horse casting your judgement.

My seat is now available for anyone that wants to buy it.

I'm not hogging anything.
You said you had deferred. Was that not true? Cancel your season card and let a Blue have the chance of a season card. We don’t need your plastic support.

You said you had deferred. Was that not true? Cancel your season card and let a Blue have the chance of a season card. We don’t need your plastic support.
Plastic support, eh?

I've been watching the blues since 1967. Nowt plastic about me.

I have deferred, for my own reasons, and I don't have to justify my decision to you or any other person.

The option was there and I took it.

Who are you to tell me what to do, without knowing my circumstances?

Plastic support, eh?

I've been watching the blues since 1967. Nowt plastic about me.

I have deferred, for my own reasons, and I don't have to justify my decision to you or any other person.

The option was there and I took it.

Who are you to tell me what to do, without knowing my circumstances?
Well said people insulting others on social media are twats , they need to learn some manners so grow up Tim and stop acting the playground bully.

I’m not tech savvy at all. But if the ticket is sent to your phone will it be like one for those QR code things? And if it is could you screenshot it and send it to somebody else if you couldn’t make the game for instance? Lad who I go with works nights so will obviously miss a few games. The old card way he could just give it to me and I could take my lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.