Seasoncard - 2021/22

Why is it? I assume they will buy match dat tickets, so if they want the discount and to buy in the cityzen membership window they should pay the £35 same as the rest of us match day ticket buyers. Or wait for general sale and pay full price.
Because people who have deferred are still seasoncard holders and the citizen membership is included. IMHO it is wrong to charge them for this under the circumstances.

Because people who have deferred are still seasoncard holders and the citizen membership is included. IMHO it is wrong to charge them for this under the circumstances.
It isn't included if they haven't paid for a season ticket. They are fortunate they are being allowed to defer and reserve their seat, can't say I've heard other clubs doing it, they could have though.
Not sure why they should get other benefits I don't get though like free discounts and priority booking without paying for it same as the rest of us.

If you didn't renew, is that automatically deferred? I just let the renewal date go by without contacting assuming it would cancel. It wouldn't let me buy citizens membership last week though.

At the moment they are asking you to Register your Interest for Home games at the Tickets section on the City website. Then choose the games you are interested in and they will let you know what's happening.

Sat 21 Aug
Premier League
Manchester City15:00Norwich City
Register Interest
Travezoo are already offering hospitality tickets in 93:20 for the Norwich match at £70.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.