Seasoncard - 2021/22

Are we deffo only having ‘smart season cards’ and not plastic ones
We’re not sure.

I have been told the options are digital or print at home while others say they have managed to request a physical card. Guess we will find out soon enough if they start dropping through letterboxes or not

Are we deffo only having ‘smart season cards’ and not plastic ones

I'm sure that I have read on here that if you want a plastic card it's by exception & you have to ring supporter services to request one.

Not seen anything official though.

I'm sure that I have read on here that if you want a plastic card it's by exception & you have to ring supporter services to request one.

Not seen anything official though.
And then it still depends on who you speak to. Some have said they were told it was no problem and that they would definitely get one. I was told you can request one but that it would be reviewed on a case by case basis and you aren’t guaranteed one.

I suspect that people were being told different things purely to get them off the call and I’m doubtful that I’ll be getting one (or anyone else for that matter).

Let’s see..

Last edited:
And then it still depends on who you speak to. Some have said they were told it was no problem and that they would definitely get one. I was told you can request one but that it would be reviewed on a case by case basis and you aren’t guaranteed one.

I suspect that people were being told different things purely to get them off the call and I’m doubtful that I’ll be getting one (or anyone else for that matter).

Let’s see..
Cynical but absolutely correct l am sure!
I would not be comfortable or confident with digital and l don't have or need a printer. City could make an educated guess at this by looking at my date of birth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.