Seasoncard - 2021/22

And then it still depends on who you speak to. Some have said they were told it was no problem and that they would definitely get one. I was told you can request one but that it would be reviewed on a case by case basis and you aren’t guaranteed one.

I suspect that people were being told different things purely to get them off the call and I’m doubtful that I’ll be getting one (or anyone else for that matter).

Let’s see..
I phoned up and was initially told they would consider it but wouldn't guarantee one. At which point I hung up without giving my details.

I then calmed down and a few days later tried again. This time there was no problem. They didn't even ask why I wanted a card.

I suspect they're reluctant to hand out cards but will grudgingly do so. You just gotta ask.

Whatever their intentions/options are in regards to Season cards they need to make sure it is communicated sharpish and clearly as every day that goes by is making it more and more likely were going to have chaos at the first home game of the season.

And then it still depends on who you speak to. Some have said they were told it was no problem and that they would definitely get one. I was told you can request one but that it would be reviewed on a case by case basis and you aren’t guaranteed one.

I suspect that people were being told different things purely to get them off the call and I’m doubtful that I’ll be getting one (or anyone else for that matter).

Let’s see..

a simple process for me. Just emailed them & said I need my 3 STs as seasoncards. Got an email reply very quickly confirming that season cards would be issued!

There is no justification in an age discrimination or judgement on that basis. There just need to be an option to select the alternative method of entry on the website like you would do for cup schemes.

They obviously don't want to make it easy.

I just don’t understand the problem with issuing cards. They do not to to send a new one each year, they just need to reactivate the previous one. I have a season card for Edinburgh Speedway and they haven’t issued me a new card in four or five years. If you renew that reactivate, if not they don’t. All very simple and no costs incurred. It works exactly the same with Hibernian.

Unless they have improved the gate scanner system dramatically since the Everton match, it will be a bloody shambles with a full crowd trying to get in using phones.

Can anyone who went to the last game of the season confirm what app you needed on an Iphone to display your ticket please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.