Seasoncard - 2021/22

My question is regarding Citizen of Legoland. Are you a real person or a bot set up to answer awkward questions about the ticketing policy?

Just asking likes…

The passes will be on one phone at a time. You can send them to another device that has Apple or Google Pay by forwarding the email containing the ticket link.

Again from Arsenal ...

"
Can I forward a Digital Ticket?
You cannot forward a ticket within your Apple Wallet or Google Pay apps but if you have purchased a ticket for a friend of family member, you may forward the email containing the relevant ticket to the match attendee who can add the digital ticket to their Apple or Google wallet from their email. If you have added a digital ticket to your wallet, you must ‘remove pass’ from your smart phone and / or smart watch before forwarding the ticket in order to enable your friend or family member to add the ticket to their digital wallet."
So if you have a Seasoncard do you get just the one ticket for the season or are they going to be sending out individual match tickets?
If the former if I can't make a match and agree to give it to someone for one game then technically are they going to have my Seasoncard on their phone and use able for the rest of the season?

Is the ticket office open,or has every enquirey to the office to be done via a phone call.Sending an e-mail often doesn’t receive a reply.

Why what have they told you?

I called and asked for one and they said fine will send one out
That’s the problem your not getting one. It looks as though some in supporter services have either lied or (most probable) wrongly assumed the alternative method was a physical card.

Why what have they told you?

I called and asked for one and they said fine will send one out

That’s the problem your not getting one. It looks as though some in supporter services have either lied or (most probable) wrongly assumed the alternative method was a physical card.

As I have posted previously, I phoned up and was told that I could request a card but that it would be decided on a ‘case by case’ basis. I was certain this was a load of bollocks after receiving very evasive answers when I asked who decided and based on what criteria.

I mailed last week to ask what the outcome was and I received the standard ‘in due course’ response that others have received. I replied to that mail saying it didn’t answer my question and that I had been mislead when I called up. No surprise that I haven’t had a reply to that mail.

There will be no plastic cards issued but the club is trying to work out how to break it to people that were told they could have one.

i have a android smart phone with this nfc on it,i keep hearing about " google pay " app

if i download that and install it,I presume i will have to put some credit/debit card details in right ? ,regardless if I ever use google pay for something or not,which i definately would not

if this is the case 'm out,simple as that.

i have a android smart phone with this nfc on it,i keep hearing about " google pay " app

if i download that and install it,I presume i will have to put some credit/debit card details in right ? ,regardless if I ever use google pay for something or not,which i definately would not

if this is the case 'm out,simple as that.
Yeah with google pay you have to have an active payment card registered in order to use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.