Seasoncard - 2021/22

I think that you have summed up why this is going to be an absolute car crash unless there is a change in policy!
Technology fails all the time and people will have problems adjusting, but I don't see a change in policy coming, it seems a few places are introducing this this season.

i dont have a smartphone
the ticket office are considering whether i am worthy of a plastic card
so far they have been considering for two weeks

i dont have a smartphone
the ticket office are considering whether i am worthy of a plastic card
so far they have been considering for two weeks
You might have to spend your pieces of eight on a smartphone or a printer your entitled to make the season. Card decision makers to walk the plank

Technology fails all the time and people will have problems adjusting, but I don't see a change in policy coming, it seems a few places are introducing this this season.
This is recklessness and will end in tears. I am not techphobic. I bought my first computer - a Commodore 8032 - in 1979. My late wife had a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and lectured a three Universities in Computer Science. I am still struggling to keep up with the stipulations.

Time for City to back down and accept reality. From my experience of thff we Everton match, the bloody technology does not work!

Last edited:
This is recklessness and will end in tiers. I am not techphobic. I bought my first computer - a Commodore 8032 - in 1979. My late wife had a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and lectured a three Universities in Computer Science. I am still struggling to keep up with the stipulations.

Time for City to back down and accept reality. From my experience of thff we Everton match, the bloody technology does not work!
Most big clubs are introducing mobile ticketing, I can't see City not doing so.

That happened with my card once and also to my mate and his kid.
My South stand level 3 turnstile for the Everton game had problems with the scanner along with several others around the ground, the steward just checked my phone ticket and let me in ! So much for the City statement "Having successful tested at the Everton game" only 10k that day will be a total cock up if its not sorted for the Norwich game with 50+k !

My South stand level 3 turnstile for the Everton game had problems with the scanner along with several others around the ground, the steward just checked my phone ticket and let me in ! So much for the City statement "Having successful tested at the Everton game" only 10k that day will be a total cock up if its not sorted for the Norwich game with 50+k !
Successful tested f o s as the saying goes

I'm sure it'll be shit at first but it's happening whether people like it or not. That's technology.

Most big clubs are introducing mobile ticketing, I can't see City not doing so.
Certainly but try and make sure the things works before committing to a new system.

I suspect that other clubs will experience similar issues if they try and ramrod this through without proper testing.

Remember this will apply to ordinary punters not just to experienced IT hacks.

It will need a season to bed in properly so it’s time for all concerned to stop deluding themselves.

People said that humans would die if the went over a certain speed and walked in front of cars with red flags

ludites smashed up labour saving machines as they thought it would take their jobs !
Instead the technology paved the way for GB to rule most of the known world !

Get on with it or get left behind !
Time or tickets wait for no man !

or should we go back to bunking of school or work to join a 4 hour queue for tickets?

really do not get some people

if u do not react to changes in ur inviroment you die !

that’s why humans still exist and many other species do not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.