Seasoncard - 2021/22

Prestwich_Blue

The key point here is not entry by phone v entry by plastic card, it is entry via new technology v entry via a bar code scan. Switching from plastic card scanning to mobile phone scanning would not be an issue (apart from them without a mobile phone!).
While I agree with much of your post, the above paragraph is incorrect. The old seasoncards used NFC, via a chip, not barcodes. It always amused me to see people stick the cards into the barcode readers, when there was no use in doing this.

Big-P

Not heard anything about receiving it (or how to download tickets etc) except on July 8th about card payments. Anyone know when information will come about how to “get” your season ticket?

sorry if already discussed

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
It just totaly pisses me off,that i will have to download and install this google pay

I just don't want to have to input my card details into their system,its not fear of theft ( well a bit ),it just pisses me off we are going to be forced into something i don't want,the option,printing at home,i dont have nor want a bloody printer.

cityzen81

Not heard anything about receiving it (or how to download tickets etc) except on July 8th about card payments. Anyone know when information will come about how to “get” your season ticket?

sorry if already discussed
Yeah communication is due to be released at 3.05pm on the 21/08

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.