Seasoncard - 2021/22

a book with vouchers and number displayed above entrance gate ;)
I genuinely laughed out very loud at that @dadnlad . Yep maybe that should be brought back...but for the present a plastic season card will do for me.

Funnily enough this morning I was taking all the medals/badges off my City scarf as it is going for the annual wash and the box I was putting them all in has a load of my old season cards as well as the supporters club cards. Remember the ones where we could put our own choice of photo on? I had Dunnie Monster on mine!! I had forgotten about that. How does Pete the Badge manage with all his badges? I had to take some of mine off as the scarf got too heavy!!

To be fair, the mobile ticket worked perfectly for us at the turnstiles. The braindead decision to check them at the gates was responsible for the delays.

To be fair, the mobile ticket was a total pain at the turnstile. Only a handful in front of us and took an absolute age.
I had to double-check with steward I was holding the phone right on the scanner (I was) because it was taking an age.Told to just hold my phone there and wait,and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait... And then bingo.
Felt like an age because normally you expect almost instant response with the card. But it was at least 30 seconds and probaly a minute.

Does anyone have the pricing list for 19/20? I'm East Stand 102 and can't work out if its £820 or £755

To be fair, the mobile ticket was a total pain at the turnstile. Only a handful in front of us and took an absolute age.
I had to double-check with steward I was holding the phone right on the scanner (I was) because it was taking an age.Told to just hold my phone there and wait,and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait... And then bingo.
Felt like an age because normally you expect almost instant response with the card. But it was at least 30 seconds and probaly a minute.
It worked fine for me initially that was getting past the stewards and barrier at the bridge but then when I got in the main entrance a host had to let me in as the phone wouldn’t work. Funny as the scammer on the inside turnstile seemed to be new as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.