Seasoncard - 2021/22

At the Everton game they said they’d be checking IDs - but nobody ever asked for ours.

Do we think the plan is to present ID to stop card sharing next season, or will they not be arsed?

Reason being my 4 kids share 3 season tickets, and they’ll all likely be on my phone so I’ll buzz them in one at at time - and I don’t fancy bringing a load of passports (though give it a couple of years and a referendum we might need to show them as we come past Gretna anyway...)

At the Everton game they said they’d be checking IDs - but nobody ever asked for ours.

Do we think the plan is to present ID to stop card sharing next season, or will they not be arsed?

Reason being my 4 kids share 3 season tickets, and they’ll all likely be on my phone so I’ll buzz them in one at at time - and I don’t fancy bringing a load of passports (though give it a couple of years and a referendum we might need to show them as we come past Gretna anyway...)
No idea on out whether ID will be required. Maybe ask @Prestwich_Blue if he knows anything. After having the amnesty though and the potential for track and trace to still be a requirement they may well ask for it.

Interested to see what swapping tickets holds for next season. A lot of us take a plus one if a family member can't go.

They would probably just do random checks if they wanted,

Pretty disapointed that for every match next season they will no doubt email me out a print at home ticket right at the last second (ie the day before, like the everton game) - adding stress of printing (i had no printer so had to ask around) and getting it all packed to take in a way that doesn't bend the barcode, when a nice plastic card was just always there and easy. You felt part of it like you had something to hold for your huge money spent!

but yes, as someone with no smart phone, paper print at home will be what they do - but no doubt they will issue on match by match basis, so lots of DMs, emails, and faffing about.

Plus how do you get your 10% off in the shop in person with no card to show? I guess you show your smart phone app - ie nothing for us paper people!

It doesn't mention if those on the auto-renewal for direct debit need to do anything.
I imagine they don't and it will auto renew as normal but might be worth checking.
Just spoke to them, auto renewal still takes place but we'll be contacted as to whether we want to opt out for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.