Seasoncard - 2021/22

At the Everton game I showed them my ID with photo. Yes they didn't ask for it but I'd gone to the trouble of taking it so I was going to show it!! :-)
However, reading the posts here I'm just wondering if some of the stewards were a little 'intimidated/overwhelmed' by the number of people queuing and were letting things go?

Don't dismiss that theory out of hand. Remember they had not, for 15 months or so, had crowds back and they could have thought it might get out of hand if they started asking for stuff we hadn't got ready in our hands.

I remember before lockdown that people in the queues for the 'wand' were still having to be asked to take things out of their pockets, take their hats off, queue in the bag queue if you have a bag etc., and we had been searched for a long time by then. :-)

Just a neutral observation?
Seems to me that they do all the checks they’ve said they’ll do, until about 15 mins before kick off when the queues build up, and then they just get people in as quick as they can.

Sometimes I work away from home and go straight to the stadium after three or four days away. This mobile ticketing sounds like yet one more thing aimed at saving 50p that will reside at the very apex of everything that is patience testing wank. Why do they insist on making everything a fucking battle.

Sometimes I work away from home and go straight to the stadium after three or four days away. This mobile ticketing sounds like yet one more thing aimed at saving 50p that will reside at the very apex of everything that is patience testing wank. Why do they insist on making everything a fucking battle.
As long as it works, surely it's better for you, less chance of forgetting a card or having to rush back home for it ?

So let me get this right they want to sell season tickets yet you could still purchase one and not be allowed into certain games if restrictions remain?

As long as it works, surely it's better for you, less chance of forgetting a card or having to rush back home for it ?
The season card is the size of a credit card, which fits in my wallet, that I never leave home without. Never left my season card at home. It solves a problem I didn’t have. Now I have to go home to print off a ticket if the printer consents to speak to my laptop. I reckon it will cost me 3-4 games this new system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.