Seasoncard - 2021/22

And our first game will be a proper PL game. Expect carnage at 3pm against Norwich with 15,000 still stuck outside.

The dippers were telling their fans to get in early and opening gates 3 hours before kickoff..... 3 HOURS !!!!
I'll be there at my usual time - just as/after the gates open, so if there are any teething problems, I should be OK.
But this IS City we're talking about, so anything can happen.

3 hours ? They will definitely run out of chi

And our first game will be a proper PL game. Expect carnage at 3pm against Norwich with 15,000 still stuck outside.

The dippers were telling their fans to get in early and opening gates 3 hours before kickoff..... 3 HOURS !!!!
i will be setting off at the normal time because in most cases i dont have a choice! if i find that queueing and farting around in the pissing down rain with my printed off ticket takes the pleasure away of going to the matches i will just have to call it a day ! whats the point?

Just downloaded mine and got an ‘oops there is a problem’ message, could be expired!, please contact the club. However, now checked my wallet and it’s there (I hope?).
So now on a match day we have the season card in the wallet App and the Covid pass in another App for people to fumble around with.

Can you download more than one ticket to your wallet i.e. my kids' tickets and how do I send a 'spare' ticket to someone else i.e. client, friend etc

Has anyone else not had an email yet?
Neither myself or my son have received one. Our tickets are showing in our accounts and we can see the "download ticket" and "relocate" options but the text for both of them are in a grey colour as if they aren't active.

You're not alone ... two season tickets here, both greyed /unable to download when logged in from either account, and no email either!

I’ve downloaded it into my wallet but kicking myself for not taking the printing at home option, far more flexibility as it looks like I may have to miss the Norwich game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.