Seasoncard - 2021/22

This has probs been done to death but how do you send your season ticket to a friends and family member on your list, if you can't go? As they said you were going to be able to do?.

Tia

Ps. A direct message would be good
You can transfer a ticket to someone on your F&F list from seven days before the game in question. I guess we’ll know how painless or otherwise the process is at the weekend when it will be a week before the Norwich game.

Same ... I have an old 5S lying around which has Apple Wallet, not sure why they're saying minimum requirement is iPhone 6 or newer?
iPhones older than 6 can have Apple Wallet installed but can only be used for items with barcodes or QR codes like Tesco Clubcard or Nectar. It won't work with anything that requires NFC.

My phone doesn't have NFC but the Everton ticket worked. It had a barcode and when I placed it in the slot at the turnstile it registered.
I wasn't at the Everton game so can't speak from experience but could the tickets that day have been a kind of 'hybrid' version that allowed both NFC and barcode scanning? My mobile season ticket doesn't have a barcode at all.

Last edited:
You're not alone ... two season tickets here, both greyed /unable to download when logged in from either account, and no email either!

Same here. No email yet, and same greyed out option to download. Wont worry until next week!

You're not alone ... two season tickets here, both greyed /unable to download when logged in from either account, and no email either!
Glad it's not just me. Hopefully we'll all be sorted soon, I don't fancy trying to get it fixed on the day of the Norwich match.

I'll update you if I get an email or manage to figure out how to download them.

Glad it's not just me. Hopefully we'll all be sorted soon, I don't fancy trying to get it fixed on the day of the Norwich match.

I'll update you if I get an email or manage to figure out how to download them.

You haven't by any chance asked for print at home tickets as well? Someone here (in earlier pages said) maybe that's the reason for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.