Seasoncard - 2021/22

Not quite season ticket related but tied in with these new tickets.
I have been trying to buy a matchday ticket for my grandson for the Norwich game.
Every time my credit card says its gone through but then get an error message from city saying purchase failed.
Been on phone to ticket office for 2 one hour spells and never got answered once.
Its as if they don't want to sell tickets, it's a disgrace.

I wasn't at the Everton game so can't speak from experience but could the tickets that day have been a kind of 'hybrid' version that allowed both NFC and barcode scanning? My mobile season ticket doesn't have a barcode at all.

I'll have to check that before I download it! I haven't got a printer at home and I'm not forking out for a new phone so things could get interesting from here if this is the case.

Complete ludite here, thinking of going down the print at home route, no laptop just phone, if I get a printer will a wireless printer print from my phone or does it have to be a Bluetooth printer?

Sorry, I know there's loads of info on this thread but I haven't got time to trawl. I have a couple questions about this pending omnishambles.

1. Are there really no actual season cards this season?
2. What if you don't have a phone which the app can be downloaded to?
3. Does the app work offline? My phone is a shit online device, and I won't be buying a new one just so I can go to footy.
4. I assume print at home tickets might be an option. What if you don't have a printer?

Any info greatly appreciated.

I have Google Pay....do you show the blue square at the turnstile or the barcode you see when you click on Show Code?

iPhones older than 6 can have Apple Wallet installed but can only be used for items with barcodes or QR codes like Tesco Clubcard or Nectar. It won't work with anything that requires NFC.
I have downloaded the ticket to my iPhone 5 and it shows a phone in a blue circle saying hold near reader ,so do you not think this will work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.