Seasoncard - 2021/22

All depends on how city implement it. The etickets for the champions league final were 100% transferable, all you needed was an app and an email address.

If it's by Google/apply pay I'm not sure how it could work
City's intention is to make transferring tickets easier. So all the miserable twats moaning about mobile ticketing making tickets non-transferable are barking up the wrong tree completely. The club want to minimise the number of no-shows.

A quick question to anybody who already has an Over -65 season card .
I turn 65 at the end of this month,so I will be entitled to a cheaper Over- 65 season card.
Will I have to prove to my age to City by producing my birth certificate?
Or is there a different procedure to go down.
Can some kind person enlighten me please.

I am at a loss as to why they didn’t just update our existing cards to cover this next season. They add cup schemes easy enough.
We asked about the useful life of seasoncards and were told 5 years iirc. I think they're making a huge mistake with adopting mobile ticketing as the preferred method straight away. Would have been better to ask people if they wanted it, maybe restrict a season's trial to 10,000 people and run it for a season. That gives them a chance to iron out any issues.

A quick question to anybody who already has an Over -65 season card .
I turn 65 at the end of this month,so I will be entitled to a cheaper Over- 65 season card.
Will I have to prove to my age to City by producing my birth certificate?
Or is there a different procedure to go down.
Can some kind person enlighten me please.
City should already have your d-o-b on record, no need for documentary evidence. Cut-off date is turning 65 by August 1st so you're fine.

Yeah, it’s an age thing. Whatever makes you feel smug.

In other news the whole world doesn’t revolve around you.

Hmm, Odd response.

It’s nothing to do with me. It’s a digital world. The sooner people get on board with that the better, the world won’t wait for people.

Digital/mobile ticketing is an inevitability. It’s not the clubs or anyone else’s fault that people don’t have the mindset or hardware to make it work.

if the club implement it in a bad way, it becomes their fault and it’s on them to resolve.

Why you feel that’s anything to do with me is bizarre but, whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.