Seasoncard - 2021/22

All depends on how city implement it. The etickets for the champions league final were 100% transferable, all you needed was an app and an email address.

If it's by Google/apply pay I'm not sure how it could work
With Apple & Google Pay you can’t transfer your wallet. If City use an app like UEFA did then it’s a possibility but imagine they will just use the former.

Personally I think it’s this.

1: The club don’t want empty seats

2: This is gives the club virtually complete control over reselling. Most people who share or pass on their tickets when they cant make it are now forced to use the ticket exchange

I heard it’s impossible to rule out cheese causing altzheimers, or wearing green clothing causing piles.

The conspiracy thread is over there you nutter —>
So why is it insured against of not a real risk? Infertility is already acknowledged by science and was known 10 years ago.

Wasn't at the Everton game so didn't experience the e-ticket entrance etc. Do you just download the e-ticket to your phone beforehand and then swipe it. i.e. like a flight boarding pass/train ticket. Or do you need internet connection when swiping in. I ask as the internet connection is flakey at best at the stadium.
Mine wasn’t swiped/scanned or anything. I just showed it to the steward and was admitted. No ID needed to be shown either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.