Seasoncard - 2021/22

Despite being paid by Direct Debit for the last god knows how many years, one of our seasoncards hasn't renewed this year. We only realised when we tried to download the mobile tickets last week.

Contacted supporter services last weekend and they said we'd need to send an email to mancity@mancity.com. Did that and was advised we'd get a response in 5 working days. Had nothing back so have tried chasing. Spent an hour on hold with supporter services on Friday, Saturday and now this morning but not managed to get through. Tried contacting them on Twitter and that didn't work either.

Any advice on how to get a response?
They normally reply on that email address but I have not had a reply to my straight forward query on the 6th August yet so there is likely to be a big backlog due to their faulty systems.

Despite being paid by Direct Debit for the last god knows how many years, one of our seasoncards hasn't renewed this year. We only realised when we tried to download the mobile tickets last week.

Contacted supporter services last weekend and they said we'd need to send an email to mancity@mancity.com. Did that and was advised we'd get a response in 5 working days. Had nothing back so have tried chasing. Spent an hour on hold with supporter services on Friday, Saturday and now this morning but not managed to get through. Tried contacting them on Twitter and that didn't work either.

Any advice on how to get a response?
I think supporter services were the inspiration for the song the invisible man!

I just want printable tickets at home but cant see how i can do this. Cant get through to supporter services. This is a shambles. Seriously thinking of cancelling the season tickets, DD and asking for my money back. So frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.