Seasoncard - 2021/22

FINALLY got through, and ticket situation sorted.

Now, does anyone know how I send/pass my ticket to someone else in my friends list?

Do I have to set up a Google pay account.
Got the Google pay app and see my barcode but asking to set up account.

Barcode? I think the mobile tickets are NFC and not scannable via any barcode or QR code otherwise. How and where can you see the barcode? Mine doesn't have anything at all. It's plain blank, now I'm worried if it's downloaded properly. Is there supposed to be a bar or qr code on them as well??

Barcode? I think the mobile tickets are NFC and not scannable via any barcode or QR code otherwise. How and where can you see the barcode? Mine doesn't have anything at all. It's plain blank, now I'm worried if it's downloaded properly. Is there supposed to be a bar or qr code on them as well??
No, you're probably ok. It appears that on Android GPay you can hit the show code link to see a dynamic QR code but not on iPhone Apple Wallets. It's probably irrelevant in any case.

Got a hold to reader and a show code.
Android sorry for panicking you.

Not sure with Android but me personally I would set it up just to be on the safe side if Gpay are requesting you to.
You don’t want to be refused entry on a technicality!
Apparently you can delete it afterwards.

Ive downloaded my ticket no problem. But could someone please explain to me how to set up a city account for both my boys so I can download both season tickets on my phone for them.
I've tried ringing and can't get through
I've just had email saying tap this link and you don't have to have a login account for them but the link doesn't work.
Is it just me being thick or are other people having same problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.