Seasoncard - 2021/22

Any one received Print-At-Home tickets off their season cards if they ordered them earlier via "manage my seasoncard" option? Weren't they supposed to come 7 days in advance, it's Monday and game is now 5 days away??

Website is a joke, and so is trying to get in touch with supporter services.
Been trying to find Ticket exchange for days.
This all mobile ticketing will not work.
what about the old timers who go, not for much longer I think

What's the crack with fans over 18 who haven't been given both covid jabs yet. Do they need to get a test done or has this not been brought in yet.

Day 4 of trying to get through to City, currently on hold now for 2 hours 3 minutes. Is the ticket office open at the ground?

Day 4 of trying to get through to City, currently on hold now for 2 hours 3 minutes. Is the ticket office open at the ground?
My mate went down this morning and got his tickets sorted, queued for about an hour. Apparently only 3 or 4 City people dealing with the IT of it all, which is wholly ridiculous. He did say the queue had grown by the time he left though.

My mate went down this morning and got his tickets sorted, queued for about an hour. Apparently only 3 or 4 City people dealing with the IT of it all, which is wholly ridiculous. He did say the queue had grown by the time he left though.
Fuck it might just head down, this hold music is making me want to cry. Cheers mate.

Any one received Print-At-Home tickets off their season cards if they ordered them earlier via "manage my seasoncard" option? Weren't they supposed to come 7 days in advance, it's Monday and game is now 5 days away??
No sign yet and ordered as soon as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.