Seasoncard - 2021/22

I picked up my paper ticket this morning from the ticket office, no barcodes on the ticket, but it does have two QR codes
Can I ask, did you get an email saying your ticket was available for collection?

Also is it the ticket office at the back of the North Stand or the one above the shop?

Can I ask, did you get an email saying your ticket was available for collection?

Also is it the ticket office at the back of the North Stand or the one above the shop?
No, I didn't receive an email confirming that the ticket was available for collection, I did attempt to contact the ticket office (before i set off via telephone) but i was left on hold for 2hrs. I also sent an email this morning and received this automatic response "Thanks for contacting Manchester City. We’ve received your enquiry and one of our Service Co-ordinators will be in touch within 5 working days".

So in the end I just turned up on speck at the ticket office at back of the North Stand and waited whilst they printed off the ticket, I did eventually managed to speak with a member of the Supporter Services Team and tried to raise my concerns with them regards the total lack of any organisation and the general shambolic approach. I was told that I was not allowed to complain in person and that if i wished to make a complaint I had to submit it in writing via email.

Last edited:
No, I didn't receive an email confirming that the ticket was available for collection, I did attempt to contact the ticket office (before i set off via telephone) but i was left on hold for 2hrs. I also sent an email this morning and received this automatic response "Thanks for contacting Manchester City. We’ve received your enquiry and one of our Service Co-ordinators will be in touch within 5 working days".

So in the end I just turned up on speck at the ticket office at back of the North Stand and waited whilst they printed off the ticket, I did eventually managed to speak with a member of the Supporter Services Team and tried to raise my concerns with the regards the total lack of any organisation and the general shambolic approach. I was told that I was not allowed to complain in person and that if i wished to make a complaint I had to submit it in writing via email.

That is a fucking disgrace on every level. Not allowed to complain in person when you are actually talking to a member of the so called supporters services team?? Who the fuck do these fuckers think they are??? What total arrogance!!! It really would serve them right if no fucker turned up, unfortunately they will.

So in the end I just turned up on speck at the ticket office at back of the North Stand and waited whilst they printed off the ticket, I did eventually managed to speak with a member of the Supporter Services Team and tried to raise my concerns with the regards the total lack of any organisation and the general shambolic approach. I was told that I was not allowed to complain in person and that if i wished to make a complaint I had to submit it in writing via email.
Thanks for that mate.

What a shambles. Feels like the club are actively working against the fans at times.

Thanks for that mate.

What a shambles. Feels like the club are actively working against the fans at times.

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!

View attachment 23842On Android, if you click the "DETAILS" tab at thr bottom of the screen showing the card it brings up a new menu.
Scroll to the bottom of that menu & you'll find "hold near terminal to use"
If you swipe that it changes the ticket & adds a QR/barcode that looks like you can scan it at the gate like a PAH ticket.
Whether this works though is another thing.
I’ve used these types of things a lot, we have almost identical with work. It works, you don’t need a barcode or anything of that nature, no idea how it works but it will

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
I don't I'm afraid. Have a scroll back through recent pages, I think this issue has been addressed. Good luck with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.