Seasoncard - 2021/22

Went down today got directed from place to place then got told to join a que that sorts out e tickets so i waited half and hour when a city staff girl asked could she help with anything .i told her club has sent my tickets to an old email adress she said oh right you need the other que round the corner.Waited in long que over 2 hours 1 window was open and eventually got tickets printed out.i exsplained i have been ringing but no one ever answers phones and also why on the app cant you edit email seems absolutely crazy.There were lots of blues with similar problems especially the elder generation which is understandable.Its going to be carnage come saturday.

Seen the forecast and remain hopeful, chance of dry spells and temperatures remain warm.

I admire your optimism but regrettably having seen the updated Met Office forecast I don't share it. Torrential rain is forecast from 1000 through to 1600. On top of all the expected ticket chaos it looks like we're all gonna get a soaking whilst we await the privilege of being eventually permitted through our respective turnstiles. Thanks City, looks like you've also arranged for the weather to deliver the coup de grace on this entire fiasco.

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
If you find out let me know. My stress levels overfloweth!!!!

I admire your optimism but regrettably having seen the updated Met Office forecast I don't share it. Torrential rain is forecast from 1000 through to 1600. On top of all the expected ticket chaos it looks like we're all gonna get a soaking whilst we await the privilege of being eventually permitted through our respective turnstiles. Thanks City, looks like you've also arranged for the weather to deliver the coup de grace on this entire fiasco.
I'm sure that the club will provide umbrellas, pacamacs and cups of tea for those waiting in queues....

When I said ''will' I actually meant won't.

If you find out let me know. My stress levels overfloweth!!!!
I think only the club can do this. I emailed supporter services my sons supporter number and email address and they matched them up and sent me a link. Before, he‘d ended up with an account with a different supporter number.

A glimmer of light in your post, you suggest City have arranged for it to piss down! Be glorious sunshine then.

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
Does your wife have a smart phone with Apple Wallet or Gpay set up?
If so she needs to log into YOUR account from HER phone and download it into her Wallet/Gpay.
Android users must use Google Chrome browser.

I think only the club can do this. I emailed supporter services my sons supporter number and email address and they matched them up and sent me a link. Before, he‘d ended up with an account with a different supporter number.

A couple of years ago I had a problem with my account and got in touch with supporter services. To be fair they were quick and helpful on Twitter but it turned out I had two supporter numbers!

How this happened I’ve no idea, made zero sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.