Seasoncard - 2021/22

Am I missing something?

I can now see the “print at home” button when I login, I highlight the ticket and click the print at home button, it brings up a screen to show the Norwich ticket, press print and then it says print successful. However as it never asks me about my printer at home then obviously it’s not printing.

Load. Of. Shite.
still not got the print at home button ! has it just appeared?

still not got the print at home button ! has it just appeared?
Must have been this afternoon or evening as it wasn’t there earlier, but I’m used to printing enough stuff at home to know it has to then search for my printer to print. It now says, lol, that I’ve printed my ticket 5 times, haha.

Must have been this afternoon or evening as it wasn’t there earlier, but I’m used to printing enough stuff at home to know it has to then search for my printer to print. It now says, lol, that I’ve printed my ticket 5 times, haha.
It doesn't print directly to your printer, they send you an email with a pdf to print out.

Am I missing something?

I can now see the “print at home” button when I login, I highlight the ticket and click the print at home button, it brings up a screen to show the Norwich ticket, press print and then it says print successful. However as it never asks me about my printer at home then obviously it’s not printing.

Load. Of. Shite.
I'm sure I read somewhere that when you click the print at home button you will receive a pdf through an email which you can then print it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.