Seasoncard - 2021/22

Someone is trying to lend a season card to me. I've had an email from the club but when I click on the Google pay "save to phone" button the message comes up "this item cannot be saved on this device". My own Seasoncard is already in the wallet. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?
Try opening the email in the Gmail app

I gave up trying to transfer my son’s ticket. As I’d promised someone else’s son they could have it I’ve ended up buying them one of the newly available south stand tickets. Far too fucking complicated the whole thing.

I was worried about it. I had more or less given up. Had sent a query to the club, nothing back for a week. Last night I was in the very process of e-mailing a friend that I didn't think I'd be able to do the ticket transfer to him (he's on Friends and Family on my account; an e-mail came through from the club talking me through it step by step. It worked like a charm, he e-mailed me to say that he'd got it on his mobile (he's on Android, so he'd previously downloaded the Google Pay app — it's in there). You should have got an e-mail from the club. Don't despair. You might get one today, or tomorrow. I know, I know, they're cutting it fine, I had given up hope, but the system does work. Give supporter services a ring if you don't get anything.
Your case may be a bit different, in that it's your son's ticket that you're trying to transfer. But the system does appear to work, albeit creakily.
I think people have to realise that this is a big, big deal, involving thousands of people. I've got no idea how many out of all seasoncard holders take advantage of the Friends and Family option (and I also wonder if all other clubs offer it, tbh), but it'll take some ironing out, for sure.

If you haven't sorted it yet did you add a debit or credit card to your gpay wallet?

That's odd. I didn't have to do that (and would have refused if I'd been obliged to — I don't want to start paying for things with my mobile in general, I hate the bloody things anyway). But the Gold seasoncard is there on the app, large as life.

I was worried about it. I had more or less given up. Had sent a query to the club, nothing back for a week. Last night I was in the very process of e-mailing a friend that I didn't think I'd be able to do the ticket transfer to him (he's on Friends and Family on my account; an e-mail came through from the club talking me through it step by step. It worked like a charm, he e-mailed me to say that he'd got it on his mobile (he's on Android, so he'd previously downloaded the Google Pay app — it's in there). You should have got an e-mail from the club. Don't despair. You might get one today, or tomorrow. I know, I know, they're cutting it fine, I had given up hope, but the system does work. Give supporter services a ring if you don't get anything.
Your case may be a bit different, in that it's your son's ticket that you're trying to transfer. But the system does appear to work, albeit creakily.
I think people have to realise that this is a big, big deal, involving thousands of people. I've got no idea how many out of all seasoncard holders take advantage of the Friends and Family option (and I also wonder if all other clubs offer it, tbh), but it'll take some ironing out, for sure.

"Give supporter services a ring" !!! Thank-you for giving me a good laugh after a harrowing week trying, unsuccessfully, to get any communication from the club ! I feel genuinely sorry for any Ticket Office staff who might have remained at their posts over the last two weeks. They'd better be wearing their tin hats this coming Saturday!

Thought it was going too well, we have managed to download the tickets- transfer 1 ticket then it all went pear shaped..... one of the family and friends bought a ticket that was fine but no chance of putting it in his wallet he’s spent most of the day trying even asked the IT expert at his works. He’s just been to the ground and even the technical people at city gave up and sent him to the ticket office for a paper copy. Sorted this time but who knows what will happen next match we cannot be going to the ground for tech issues all season

"Give supporter services a ring" !!! Thank-you for giving me a good laugh after a harrowing week trying, unsuccessfully, to get any communication from the club ! I feel genuinely sorry for any Ticket Office staff who might have remained at their posts over the last two weeks. They'd better be wearing their tin hats this coming Saturday!
and beyond saturday because if my print at home email is not here tomorrow dinner i will be wanting a refund!

I’ve bought the lad a ticket now (and his mum!) as didn’t want to let him / them down. His ticket was £15 so I’d rather be out of pocket than let a young lad down. And I really don’t have the time or energy to sit waiting to get through on the phone or stand by the computer waiting for an email that might never come

Am I missing something?

I can now see the “print at home” button when I login, I highlight the ticket and click the print at home button, it brings up a screen to show the Norwich ticket, press print and then it says print successful. However as it never asks me about my printer at home then obviously it’s not printing.

Load. Of. Shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.