Seasoncard - 2021/22

Hi, sorry for this, I might be late to the party but just purchased tickets for 2 women’s games. There in October and February. There in my account but if I tick them the option to add to mobile wallet doesn’t work.

I don’t have a season ticket so this is my first attempt at mobile tickets.

Any suggestions?

Hi, sorry for this, I might be late to the party but just purchased tickets for 2 women’s games. There in October and February. There in my account but if I tick them the option to add to mobile wallet doesn’t work.

Any suggestions?
Maybe if you using Android ,
Use Chrome.
Or maybe it’s too soon,
Check back the week before if you struggling.

Anybody having problems with transferring to family or friends? Transfer option not showing in my tickets section!

Any suggestions?
iPhone or Android if iphone do you use the Wallet app already?
Im also thinking that its too early tickets are updated before each game so it might be the week or so before when they become available We are all suck it and see mode at the moment

Anyone in the same boat as me got their email/ticket through yet?..

I bought my Father a ticket for Saturday through F&F on my account. The email receipt said an email with the link for the ticket “will be sent at a later date”.

But neither me or my Father have received that email yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.