Seasoncard - 2021/22

Cant say I have been through all 620 pages so this query may have been cleared up.
Can a ticket transfered through F&F be transfered on a second time to another F&F

Anyone in the same boat as me got their email/ticket through yet?..

I bought my Father a ticket for Saturday through F&F on my account. The email receipt said an email with the link for the ticket “will be sent at a later date”.

But neither me or my Father have received that email yet.
Is the ticket on your City on line account? For season card holders who have chosen print at home tickets, you have to select the print the ticket option for City’s system to generate the email with the ticket attachment. I’m not sure if it’s the same solution though for you Daf’s ticket

Is the ticket on your City on line account? For season card holders who have chosen print at home tickets, you have to select the print the ticket option for City’s system to generate the email with the ticket attachment. I’m not sure if it’s the same solution though for you Daf’s ticket
I bought it while I was logged into my online account but changed the name to my Dad’s when it came to the Checkout page (there’s a pencil icon that you press and your Friends&Family list appears and you select the name you want to ticket for).

I selected a Mobile Ticket, and in my email receipt it says this:
E5704556-E690-4227-AF17-900B8C72B5CD.jpeg

But neither of us has received that email with the link to the mobile ticket yet.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have multiple tickets on one mobile?
two of my pals aren’t going so have transferred their tickets to me.
Could I gain access to the stadium for me and my children on just my mobile ?
Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I downloaded my Arsenal ticket to my Google wallet on Monday. Since then I have received 3 emails advising me to download my mobile season ticket. I have ignored the emails because I have already got the ticket. is this happening to anyone else?

I downloaded my Arsenal ticket to my Google wallet on Monday. Since then I have received 3 emails advising me to download my mobile season ticket. I have ignored the emails because I have already got the ticket. is this happening to anyone else?
Yes I've had the same. 3 emails and also a couple of texts, even though the ticket is in my g pay wallet.
It didn't work against Norwich though and I had to go to the ticket office, so God knows if it will work on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.