Seasoncard - 2021/22

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have multiple tickets on one mobile?
two of my pals aren’t going so have transferred their tickets to me.
Could I gain access to the stadium for me and my children on just my mobile ?
Any help would be much appreciated. :)
Yes.

Attachments

• 74D595F2-A035-4CE6-B26E-31D511AB73BE.png
    74D595F2-A035-4CE6-B26E-31D511AB73BE.png
    717 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: SJC
Not strictly true.
The FAQ's last week said "If you transfer your mobile ticket to a friend or family member and they are then unable to attend, they can forward the mobile ticket from their email to the new attendee. Please note that the supporter attending must be of the same age band." Hmm wonder what else they have amended....!!

So City have stopped the half price beer after just one game, also supporters 10 per cent discount at the bars has been taken away this season we were told at the bars on Saturday.

Another kick in the teeth for the fans.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have multiple tickets on one mobile?
two of my pals aren’t going so have transferred their tickets to me.
Could I gain access to the stadium for me and my children on just my mobile ?
Any help would be much appreciated. :)
Yes, I’ve got 3 on mine.

Reactions: SJC
iPhone or Android if iphone do you use the Wallet app already?
Im also thinking that its too early tickets are updated before each game so it might be the week or so before when they become available We are all suck it and see mode at the moment
Hi,

iPhone and I set up the wallet app after buying the tickets. Maybe will be nearer the match that I can sort.

Noticed a couple of people saying theirs says August 21st for the arsenal game as mine does too. Are we gonna be stuck on that date all season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.