Seasoncard - 2021/22

My August DD failed and I was given until yesterday to contact them but no answer every time I've tried. Been on hold about an hour so far today!?

My e-ticket has updated for tomorrow so looks like it'll still work/is still valid...?

Wondering whether to keep on hold or just go down tomorrow and if it works great, if not I can speak to an assistant and see if they can sort it.

Anyone else having issues like this or know another way to contact them?

EDIT: I give up. Not sitting listening to this shit music any longer. Will go down tomorrow and see what happens. Either it lets me in or it doesn't. If not I'll speak to someone down there.

Last edited:
Fuck me, the postman's just put an envelope through the letter box, opened it up and it's a paper ticket (over 65) for tomorrows game Vs Arsenal.
I've not requested a ticket ,it's just turned up unannounced. So it's cost City a 1st class tracked stamp to send it to me.
Any other over 65s had anything turn up today??

Fuck me, the postman's just put an envelope through the letter box, opened it up and it's a paper ticket (over 65) for tomorrows game Vs Arsenal.
I've not requested a ticket ,it's just turned up unannounced. So it's cost City a 1st class tracked stamp to send it to me.
Any other over 65s had anything turn up today??
They girl at the ticket office told me that paper tickets could not be posted out this season under any circumstance, the only options available for paper tickets (in her words) are either print at home or collect in person from the north stand ticket office.

They girl at the ticket office told me that paper tickets could not be posted out this season under any circumstance, the only options available for paper tickets (in her words) are either print at home or collect in person from the north stand ticket office.
Just shows that various departments at City don't communicate with each other.

My August DD failed and I was given until yesterday to contact them but no answer every time I've tried. Been on hold about an hour so far today!?

My e-ticket has updated for tomorrow so looks like it'll still work/is still valid...?

Wondering whether to keep on hold or just go down tomorrow and if it works great, if not I can speak to an assistant and see if they can sort it.

Anyone else having issues like this or know another way to contact them?

EDIT: I give up. Not sitting listening to this shit music any longer. Will go down tomorrow and see what happens. Either it lets me in or it doesn't. If not I'll speak to someone down there.
I had exactly this problem. Email no response, Twitter no response, first phone call got through after an hour, they took money for 1 but not the other 3 on my account! Second call on hold for an hour, got who seemed a more competent woman. Also emailed a guy at City I’d bought hospitality from in the past. Finally the money went out and someone actually phoned me to apologise. Don’t know which approach succeeded but it was a complete pain

I had exactly this problem. Email no response, Twitter no response, first phone call got through after an hour, they took money for 1 but not the other 3 on my account! Second call on hold for an hour, got who seemed a more competent woman. Also emailed a guy at City I’d bought hospitality from in the past. Finally the money went out and someone actually phoned me to apologise. Don’t know which approach succeeded but it was a complete pain
I'm going to see if my card works tomorrow. The way it's going it'll probably work and mean they don't take any money off me for the rest of the season!? We'll see but I'm not hanging on the phone for hours again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.