Seasoncard - 2021/22

Okay anyone who's got the same ticket downloaded as me, that is seasoncard 2021/22 and a barcode, you still have to download the link they send you to upgrade it to the Arsenal game. I thought it was valid for the season but apparently not. How is this an improvement on a plastic card when you have to download every game?

Okay anyone who's got the same ticket downloaded as me, that is seasoncard 2021/22 and a barcode, you still have to download the link they send you to upgrade it to the Arsenal game. I thought it was valid for the season but apparently not. How is this an improvement on a plastic card when you have to download every game?
You don’t it updates automatically before each match
You can do a manual update if you have an iPhone open ticket hit 3dots then swipe down on the screen it should update

Noticed a couple of people saying theirs says August 21st for the arsenal game as mine does too. Are we gonna be stuck on that date all season?
Mine says that. At least its changed to Arsenal since I last looked. As long as it let's me in its not a concern. All these bugs will get ironed out as we edge towards the title. :)

FSA reporting significant problems for fans getting into games at Anfield , Selhurst Park, London Stadium, St Mary's so its obviously not just city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.