Seasoncard - 2021/22

NFC didn't work at J again, even tried a different turnstile. Yet it works perfectly everywhere else.

Posted this in the Qs thread, but ….Not a big fan of the new system being introduced without any alternatives for those without iPhones, printers etc, but we arrived at 12.15 (drinking elsewhere til then) at Entrance B and were in by 12.18. No Qs, no hassle no problem. Shows it can be done.

M1 has been the worst entrance anywhere in the stadium since the third tier was built. A huge number of supporters need to use it to get in whereas M2 right next to it has minimal queues.

Before Covid the club had improved the situation but now we are back to how it was when it first opened. The problem isn't particularly mobile ticketing but the ponderous searches the stewards do.
They should block the inside of that entrance and change it so m1/m2 put you upstairs. I'm SS3 and don't think I've ever seen a que at that m2 entrance. This would then give us another 8 turnstyles to use.

Although could be something to do with how many can go in and be on the stairs

Has anyone with an Apple Watch successfully tried it on the turnstile scanners?

I noticed that my season ticket had been added to the wallet on my watch and there’s no reason it shouldn’t work. Not tried it yet though and am curious.

Has anyone with an Apple Watch successfully tried it on the turnstile scanners?

I noticed that my season ticket had been added to the wallet on my watch and there’s no reason it shouldn’t work. Not tried it yet though and am curious.
Someone on here tried it and it bought Harry Kane. No they said it worked.

I was going to try it on Saturday but the queue was pretty big and I didn’t want to look like too much of a smart arse smug bastard.
LOL. It should work, it's the same wallet and if you have paid for stuff with it there's no reason why it would not let you in.

Posted this in the Qs thread, but ….Not a big fan of the new system being introduced without any alternatives for those without iPhones, printers etc, but we arrived at 12.15 (drinking elsewhere til then) at Entrance B and were in by 12.18. No Qs, no hassle no problem. Shows it can be done.
C979BBD2-9D93-4A13-8D32-1F3B4C747DD0.jpeg

That is appalling!!!!! So did that mean anyone who is sat on 2nd or 3rd tier and is not able to do spirals or stairs missed a load or all of the game?
It's been the same every season, really puts into perspective how much the club cares for its fans. The lifts are also used by the catering staff and they overload them apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.