Seasoncard - 2021/22

My phone screen froze as I was walking up to the stadium and therefore couldn’t open my phone.Was on full power as well. Had to miss the game and go home.
Fkn joke and wouldn’t happen if we could just have stuck with cards.

My phone screen froze as I was walking up to the stadium and therefore couldn’t open my phone.Was on full power as well. Had to miss the game and go home.
Why didnt you speak to staff?

Just noticed this new retrograde rule for season tickets:
"You can only transfer your Mobile Season Ticket to the same age band or an adult to a concession. You cannot transfer to a higher age band. For example, you cannot transfer an Under 18 Mobile Season Ticket to an Adult age band.*
*With the exception of Norwich and Arsenal "

The metal detector thingy was beeping like fuck all over me yesterday (probably my belt) but the guy gave zero fucks and just waved me through.

What's the point?
Someone at the club has shares in a security company or is getting a backhanded from them. We seem to have more stewards than any other PL club.

my screen has froze on both occasions after using the card reader on the turnstiles.. couldn’t do nothing with my phone at all and had to mess about doing a full phone reset at home
Did the same Saturday but my m8 showed me how to turn my phone off using the volume and home button , turning it off and on again sorted it out. Wonder if it’s something to do with the readers that freezes the screen.

You could have gone to ticket office and they would have given you a ticket.
It seems a bit extreme just turning on your heels.
City have options in place for teething problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.