Seasoncard - 2021/22

Mine hasn't updated despite the clubs email assuring us that it would happen by 5pm today. Looking on twitter seems others have updated to games in the future.
Wonder when they will finally sort this farce out. Screenshot_20210917_104325_com.handmark.tweetcaster~01.jpgScreenshot_20210917_104643_com.handmark.tweetcaster~01.jpgScreenshot_20210917_104341_com.handmark.tweetcaster~01.jpg

Just had a cursory glance at tickets for the home game against Burnley.

I'm in SS3 block 314 right next to the 'away fans' the inverted commas are due to the fact Burnley aswell as Norwich and Southampton have sent the third tier back, looking at prices in our usual seats (I presume these will be people putting their tickets on the exchange) the price is £50, 3 seats away, in what is normally the away end the price is £30, not sure how we can justify the £50 price for one game when my season ticket is £329 for 19 games on the exact same row a ticket is available

Just had a cursory glance at tickets for the home game against Burnley.

I'm in SS3 block 314 right next to the 'away fans' the inverted commas are due to the fact Burnley aswell as Norwich and Southampton have sent the third tier back, looking at prices in our usual seats (I presume these will be people putting their tickets on the exchange) the price is £50, 3 seats away, in what is normally the away end the price is £30, not sure how we can justify the £50 price for one game when my season ticket is £329 for 19 games on the exact same row a ticket is available
Bugger it'll be a bit quieter with no plane pointers up there....at least we won't hear WWYWYWS sang, cos they'll all be at fucking home bashing bits of flint together.

Heads up for any iPhone users
When I updated to iOS15 all my passes, loyalty cards disappeared from MyWallet Bank cards are still there but everything else I have had to add back. At the moment I cant add my SC has it is available yet, the last once has expired, I expect that it will be once the Burnley game is current

just been reading West Ham forum KUMB, they are having the same problems with the ticket fiasco as City fans. Suggest any interested parties have a look.
At least we are not the only ones

This is an absolute disgrace. I sent a tweet to supporter services asking why I can't see the Burnley game. The reply was the games is over 2 weeks away, in other words stop asking,

I replied, well you are sending out information out saying the game should be showing

I wait for the next excuse.

Why they couldn't refresh last year's seasoncard as a backup I have no idea

just been reading West Ham forum KUMB, they are having the same problems with the ticket fiasco as City fans. Suggest any interested parties have a look.
At least we are not the only ones
Posted already that the Rags are loosing stewards because they are fed up with the abuse from fans having problems with their e-tickets apparently they had an open day and so few turned up ending with only 2 recruits one who they had got rid of previously he last one match They have hand held scanners that don't connect so are next to useless and if it rains then the screens getting wet leave them unusable Liverpool and Southampton also had big issues

This is an absolute disgrace. I sent a tweet to supporter services asking why I can't see the Burnley game. The reply was the games is over 2 weeks away, in other words stop asking,

I replied, well you are sending out information out saying the game should be showing

Jesus you're hard to please. Why is that even an issue for you? No wonder they are struggling to reply with timewasters like this.

Mine was also still showing Southampton until i saw your post.
I got it to change to Burnley in about half the time it took you to write your comment and without needing to speak to anyone.
They are correct. If it doesn't change until 12pm on the day of the game, it's not a problem because you can't use it until then anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.