Seasoncard - 2021/22

My twopenneth is that Level 3 is good value at £325 or £210 for 18-21 year old.
However the whole ground is horrendously overpriced for our fanbase in my opinion. I used to sit in 211, £360 in 2002. Now its £675 and those people wanting to keep their seat are forced to pay a ridiculous amount and it's because the club want them to move in favour of a daytripper.

However the whole ground is horrendously overpriced for our fanbase in my opinion. I used to sit in 211, £360 in 2002. Now its £675 and those people wanting to keep their seat are forced to pay a ridiculous amount and it's because the club want them to move in favour of a daytripper.

I sit in SS3 but near the bottom. It’s a bit of a trek to the top of that stand and hard to get out at the end. Loads come down the steps and find seats where they can when the early leavers have gone. Good price though.

I sit in SS3 but near the bottom. It’s a bit of a trek to the top of that stand and hard to get out at the end. Loads come down the steps and find seats where they can when the early leavers have gone. Good price though.
Yeah, Any L3 stand in that ground near the back is dreadful for getting out of. It reminds be of our League Cup loss at OT. The loss was bad enough, but taking ages to get out of the heavens is a b********

@Vic @manclad and anyone else who thinks pensioners have never had it so good. Yawn, yawn, ha, ha, ha, ha. You'll be there one day. poor little things.

However, I think that the debate you want is in the Politics sub-forum. :-)
Some of these anti pensioners posts are getting really out of hand, if it was any other group of people there would be a uproar. ps, just qualified for my first half price season ticket because I'm a old ucker, happy days

Last edited:
A quick question to anybody who already has an Over -65 season card .
I turn 65 at the end of this month,so I will be entitled to a cheaper Over- 65 season card.
Will I have to prove to my age to City by producing my birth certificate?
Or is there a different procedure to go down.
Can some kind person enlighten me please.
The did it automatically for me

My seat in 105 has more than doubled in price since 2007. The last row of regular punters before the padded hosptality mob. Only a matter of time before we get the boot I reckon, as we already do for Champions League games, if my seat was on the opposite side of the ground it would be tunnel club

Where does hate come into it?
You’re spot on mate. I don’t agree with your politics but I think it’s truly pathetic and indicative of the cancel culture we live in that politely expressing an opinion about a group of people is categorised as hatred by snowflakes on here

Reactions: Vic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.