Seasoncard - 2021/22

The alternative was supposed to be available for Everton, it took two phone call and 5 hours, and they tried just to tell you to use someone else's phone and begrudged doing it.

Then the people who used phones had issues scanning and some just had to be let in.

It isn't moaning for the sake of it, it was a massive cock up for a game with 10k fans, and they still roll it out pretending it had been a success.
my daughter and I just walked straight in with our phones working perfectly on the scanners

Reactions: CC1
That really deserves more than a 'Like'. Completely agree, however as someone said on a thread here recently, "if you suck the Devil's dick for long enough, then eventually you have to swallow", and sadly that is where modern football organisations are going.

Mansour never bought City because he supported City and he clearly isn't bothered about going to games neither. He bought City to make money and sadly that means every so often you wean away customers who have reduced spending and source new blood. Loyalty is a concept that only us newly titled 'Legacy Fans' understand. It clearly does not feature in business philosophy.

thoroughly depressing post. I disagree entirely- think the owners have done an amazing job

Pensioner tickets are still miles cheaper than young adults and even disabled fans.

Brilliant, that should help change the demographic

However the whole ground is horrendously overpriced for our fanbase in my opinion. I used to sit in 211, £360 in 2002. Now its £675 and those people wanting to keep their seat are forced to pay a ridiculous amount and it's because the club want them to move in favour of a daytripper.
£360 in 2002 - that was almost 20 years ago. Have you been to the shops since then? :)

My twopenneth is that Level 3 is good value at £325 or £210 for 18-21 year old.
However the whole ground is horrendously overpriced for our fanbase in my opinion. I used to sit in 211, £360 in 2002. Now its £675 and those people wanting to keep their seat are forced to pay a ridiculous amount and it's because the club want them to move in favour of a daytripper.
As long as we continue to sell 50+k tickets per league game, the club will charge the most it can get. Sentiment won’t and doesn’t come in to it.

Manchester1894 said:

£360 in 2002 - that was almost 20 years ago. Have you been to the shops since then? :)

According to the Bank of England Inflation Calculator...

£360 in 2002 is worth £598.91 in 2020 (doesn't do 2021 yet)
Inflation averaged 2.9% a year.

According to the Bank of England Inflation Calculator...

£360 in 2002 is worth £598.91 in 2020 (doesn't do 2021 yet)
Inflation averaged 2.9% a year.
So he’s paying £76.09 more for 2021 football over 2002 football, ‘kin bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.