Seasoncard - 2021/22

We, Sunderland, have shifted 21000 so far. Hoping for more if we sign some players that A) we have heard of
B) have working limbs
Probably only bought them to see the Shrimps and Accy.

Obviously, yes.
Don't worry mate I'm on the blower in the morning asking ticket office how this is possible when blues I know who followed the rules only got a few minutes in a daft internet window when you can just ring up and get a seasoncard.

That isn't right that and if true fucking annoying for those who have tried using the cityzencard window. If it's all bollocks and you can just ring up or go on the website and get a seasoncard anywhere then something aint right.

I'd love a link where you can buy a seasoncard on MCFC.com

Its all a bit vague now but seem to remeber getting a single s/c seat wasn’t t hat difficult if it was a single and you didn’t care where it was. The difficult thing was getting more tha one together and made more difficult if you where picky where it was as the best ones went in the relocation window.
Things changed in recent years.......the club opened an internet window if you qualified as a cityzen card member.....I have no idea how this chap managed to get to a brand new seasoncard purchase via the website when its a definite window they only let you access with your supporter number and cityzen card membership. That window closes in minutes due to limited availability. Loads have been disappointed in recent years. Unless he used that same window and was lucky.

Don't worry mate I'm on the blower in the morning asking ticket office how this is possible when blues I know who followed the rules only got a few minutes in a daft internet window when you can just ring up and get a seasoncard.

That isn't right that and if true fucking annoying for those who have tried using the cityzencard window. If it's all bollocks and you can just ring up or go on the website and get a seasoncard anywhere then something aint right.

I'd love a link where you can buy a seasoncard on MCFC.com
Don’t waste your time. There is no way it happened how he says unless there was a glitch on the website.

Just make sure your Citizens membership is active and keep an eye out for when they are available. Then have your laptop and phone to hand. If you get on your best bet is to just buy the first seat you can and check out as fast as you can. Lump it for the first season then relocate the next if you need to. Too many people get caught out by going through the planner and taking too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.