Seasoncard - 2021/22

Things changed in recent years.......the club opened an internet window if you qualified as a cityzen card member.....I have no idea how this chap managed to get to a brand new seasoncard purchase via the website when its a definite window they only let you access with your supporter number and cityzen card membership. That window closes in minutes due to limited availability. Loads have been disappointed in recent years. Unless he used that same window and was lucky.

I just Googled and it seems that about the time he got his sc there was a transition from a waiting list system to a window system for Cityzens like you describe. The transition allowed for a priority for people waiting on the former system so it could be he was included in this or whoever he dealt with wasn’t that assiduous in processing the application.

I wouldn't get your blood pressure up mate! I think when you speak to the ticket office they'll confirm that the window system is the only way to get a sc.

I just Googled and it seems that about the time he got his sc there was a transition from a waiting list system to a window system for Cityzens like you describe. The transition allowed for a priority for people waiting on the former system so it could be he was included in this or whoever he dealt with wasn’t that assiduous in processing the application.

I wouldn't get your blood pressure up mate! I think when you speak to the ticket office they'll confirm that the window system is the only way to get a sc.
Not for the 19/20 season like he said he did it for. Think the proper waiting list (where you paid a £100 deposit) ended 17/18. He doesn’t mention a deposit but specifically says he didn’t have a citizen’s membership. He is either been loose with the details or it was a glitch on the website

Not for the 19/20 season like he said he did it for. Think the proper waiting list (where you paid a £100 deposit) ended 17/18. He doesn’t mention a deposit but specifically says he didn’t have a citizen’s membership. He is either been loose with the details or it was a glitch on the website

Yeah mate

I’ve got a season card so it wasn’t for me .... but had a few lapsed season card holders who tried that window thingy and it lasted minutes and they fucked about too long choosing seats ..... wham window shut

It was exactly how I said. There was a thread here at the time. The 100 quid scheme had finished by then. After renewals and relocations there was a window of first come first served. Of course every man and his dog tried and the seating planner wouldn't load. As I said there was a thread on here and loads were complaining they couldn't get on the planner. I gave up after a couple of hours but tried again at 5.30 next morning and got straight on. I didn't have a citizens card at the time but had a supporters number from previous years.

It was exactly how I said. There was a thread here at the time. The 100 quid scheme had finished by then. After renewals and relocations there was a window of first come first served. Of course every man and his dog tried and the seating planner wouldn't load. As I said there was a thread on here and loads were complaining they couldn't get on the planner. I gave up after a couple of hours but tried again at 5.30 next morning and got straight on. I didn't have a citizens card at the time but had a supporters number from previous years.
The thread was about how terrible the club had done the new season card applications for 19/20. They kept saying they would communicate the date and time but didn’t. Most emails went out after the window opened and by the time people got them they had already sold out. People we not trying for hours, as the window opened and shut within 20 mins. The club even posted on the website and Twitter they had sold out. There is no way you went on the day after the window shut at 5:30 am without there being a glitch in the system so you can’t have a go at people saying don’t listen to bollocks and get on the website

Right, the only reason I posted on here was to try and help the op, anyway found the thread from that time.(Probably best to start at the end and work back) You will see that there were people who got a "not eligible" message and gave up, and some who got that message but kept trying and got one.
The only thing I found by looking through my old posts was that I actually was a citizen card holder and got an email saying window opened at 2pm, but I did buy next morning. (7.45 not 5.30, different job)

Last edited:
Right, the only reason I posted on here was to try and help the op, but am a little pissed off at being called a liar so found the thread from that time.(Probably best to start at the end and work back) You will see that there were people who got a "not eligible" message and gave up, and some who got that message but kept trying and got one.

Nicely done but don't take insults to heart. Some posters on here are argumentative at the best of times but Saturday has increased fractiousness to levels previously unseen.

Mate your all over the shop though. In the attached thread you said you had a Citizen membership but didn’t use it and in this one you said you never had one. You also mention about buying a new season card then relocatwith friends a few days later? I think you were able to renew rather than start from scratch as again this isn’t how it works. Trying to be helpful or not your giving people the wrong info as if you did what you say then it it was clearly a glitch and it is not how the system is suppose to work.

Anyway end of now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.