Seasoncard - 2021/22

I think we will renew just for ballot purposes if crowds are still reduced, then pay per match you get allocated.

If full crowds are allowed I expect a freeze on season ticket prices.
According to my account manager they are renewing as per normal (ie pre covid) and are expecting to be able to have full crowds

No had to change for picking up champions league away tickets
Not sure what you have done there as they only allow a name change when the original holder pass away or in the amnesty they run recently. In both those scenarios though you lost all points associated with the ST.

I know somebody who started a new office job at city on the admin side of hospitality a few weeks before Covid hit

they were laid off. She got a phone call in the last couple of days asking them all to go into a meeting on Tuesday about being re-employed

promising sign that they are expecting things to get back to normal

I know somebody who started a new office job at city on the admin side of hospitality a few weeks before Covid hit

they were laid off. She got a phone call in the last couple of days asking them all to go into a meeting on Tuesday about being re-employed

promising sign that they are expecting things to get back to normal
I would hope so otherwise why have we bothered being vaccinated

I would hope so otherwise why have we bothered being vaccinated
I agree

let’s see what happens on June 21st and see if things really do get back to normsl

we’ll then have a good idea about how things will look by mid august when the season starts

After the ticket nightmare for the final I think I am tempted to going back to Platinum. Just had a look on the website but no info on how to do it. Is it possible or do I ring the ticket office?

After the ticket nightmare for the final I think I am tempted to going back to Platinum. Just had a look on the website but no info on how to do it. Is it possible or do I ring the ticket office?
There will be a option to add it once you go through the renewal process online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.