Seasoncard - 2021/22

My daughter was on "the list" for 4 weeks 3 seasons ago. Bought the membership one week, SC next to me a month later.
You've been really unlucky to have been on it 5 years without getting one.
Yeah im too fussy with where i wanna sit, just don’t particularly like sitting down and want to make an atmosphere but think this time i’ll take anything and then next year put in one of the 1894 relocation forms.

There is no 'waiting list', and for 5 years ? I find that quite unbelievable. Not saying they are easy to get, but if your not bothered about location or price for one season they aren't hard to get either.
You get a few minutes and little choice so not easy at all and quite hard to get.

Been watching the clip of the England fans singing Sweet Caroline after the game and I am absolutely champing at the bit to get back in a full Etihad.

Reckon there will be some serious deferral regret knocking about come early August
I was at Wembley and can only measure the experience against the QPR game. Pent up cork popping.

I was at Wembley and can only measure the experience against the QPR game. Pent up cork popping.
I wasn’t at QPR but I was at Wembley this week and that’s a great way to describe it. The reaction to that Sterling goal... wow. I was reflecting afterwards for a lot of people (myself included) that was probably their first moment of real true escapism in well over a year. I came out feeling a bit like I did when I walked out of my first few raves as a kid.

Been watching the clip of the England fans singing Sweet Caroline after the game and I am absolutely champing at the bit to get back in a full Etihad.

Reckon there will be some serious deferral regret knocking about come early August
Not from me. I agree the emotion from the players after scoring a goal has been much enhanced in the tournament since supporters have been allowed back into stadiums, but VAR?

There haven't been many goals scored without the doubt of VAR rearing it's ugly head.

VAR has killed live football for me. The crowd can sing Sweet Caroline all they like, but I'll be dammed if I'm going to spend a fortune to sit and wait for a purple screen to declare a goal valid or not.

Imagine the goal Vinny scored against united in 2012, and we had to sit on our hands for two minutes waiting for it to be declared valid, or even worse, Aguero's moment?

Nah. I'm out of it, and I'm not regretting my decision to defer whatsoever.

The crap of VAR has reinforced my decision never to watch a live Premier League game ever again.

Not from me. I agree the emotion from the players after scoring a goal has been much enhanced in the tournament since supporters have been allowed back into stadiums, but VAR?

There haven't been many goals scored without the doubt of VAR rearing it's ugly head.

VAR has killed live football for me. The crowd can sing Sweet Caroline all they like, but I'll be dammed if I'm going to spend a fortune to sit and wait for a purple screen to declare a goal valid or not.

Imagine the goal Vinny scored against united in 2012, and we had to sit on our hands for two minutes waiting for it to be declared valid, or even worse, Aguero's moment?

The crap of VAR has reinforced my decision never to watch a live Premier League game ever again.
Great post , agree with every word.

If you want to claim the moral high ground then cancel your season card and don’t defer. Another Blue would love to have that season card and you said you were done with top flight football.

I rang the ticket office yesterday with a query about the payment for my season card. I wanted to pay in full but when renewing online there wasn’t an option for that so I pressed for DD to be sure of getting my card. I had waited until the furore calmed down to hopefully change it.
I was expecting a wait but got through immediately after pressing all the buttons and then one ring and I got ‘Good morning my name’s Adam how can I help you.’ I explained my concern, he was polite, helpful and sorted things for me, including putting me down for the alternative entry business without me asking. I’d just said would there really be an alternative and if so what would it be and he said ‘EB I’ve put you down for the alternative.’
What a pleasant young man, a credit to the club.

Of course he didn’t use EB, he knew my given name……… VK!! :-) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.