Seasoncard - 2021/22

I’m all for the move to ticketing on your smart phone.

What I do find bizarre is that it’s not been pushed out to people yet? And the portal for moving your tickets across isn’t open.

First game is 3 weeks away.

Are match tickets even on sale yet?

And they could of told us before renewing about all of this
They did. It was on renewal main page. They also mentioned other options being available but didn’t confirm (and still haven’t officially) what these are

MOBILE TICKETING:​

The Club will be introducing mobile ticketing for all matches at the Etihad Stadium for the 2021/22 season. This follows its successful trial at the Etihad Stadium at the Club’s final match of the 2020/21 season.

They did. It was on renewal main page. They also mentioned other options being available but didn’t confirm (and still haven’t officially) what these are

The Club will be introducing mobile ticketing for all matches at the Etihad Stadium for the 2021/22 season. This follows its successful trial at the Etihad Stadium at the Club’s final match of the 2020/21 season.
i was told by supporters services a few weeks
that physical season cards would stil be available.

and that above looks like an option to choose,not mandatory along with print at home tickets

If that boll9cks up of a trial wa supposed to be successfully God help us all next season

i was told by supporters services a few weeks
that physical season cards would stil be available.

and that above looks like an option to choose,not mandatory along with print at home tickets
I really think Supporter Services made a genuine error in assuming a physical card would be available.

They only seemed to change there tune last week and feel this was because the info only recently trickled down to them from the powers that be.

They are probably kept in the dark as much as us

I really think Supporter Services made a genuine error in assuming a physical card would be available.

They only seemed to change there tune last week and feel this was because the info only recently trickled down to them from the powers that be.

They are probably kept in the dark as much as us
fucking laughable if true
an organisation , supporters services ( man city help )
employed by the club to help supporters
but what they tell you might not " help "
cos the powers that be can do what they want

fucking laughable if true
an organisation , supporters services ( man city help )
employed by the club to help supporters
but what they tell you might not " help "
cos the powers that be can do what they want
No consultation whatsoever either, but they consult on Pie in the Sky projects and ask if we are "excited" about them like we are 8 years old.

I’m all for the move to ticketing on your smart phone.

What I do find bizarre is that it’s not been pushed out to people yet? And the portal for moving your tickets across isn’t open.

First game is 3 weeks away.

Are match tickets even on sale yet?
do you presume everyone has a smart phone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.